Thread: 1 new picture of Heidi and I

1 new picture of Heidi and I

I know I have not been on in FOREVER and I know that probably alot of people don't remember me, but yeah. I have been away at college for quite some time, and I am finally back home...well ive been back home but i haven't checked in with you guys....lol Anyway, i have some more pictures to show you but i haven't quite figured out the whole uploading thing quite yet, and i don't know which one to use. Anyway, my parents are moving to Minnesota so I am in the process of trying to find an apartment that allows dogs. If I can't find any by the time they move they will take Heidi with me until I can find one. Anyway, heres Heidi and I recently...I look a little different now because I got my lip peirced but other than that I look the same (cept I am now a few pounds lighter...thank God! ) Well here is Heidi and I!

Welcome back! Good to see you and Heidi! Wishing you luck finding a place quickly that will let you keep Heidi with you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a great picture! Hopefully you will find a place which will accomodate a tenant with a pet. You and Heidi definitely need to be together. That picture speaks volumes. Good luck on your search. Don't be afraid to bring up the issue of having a dog with a landlord, even one who advertises *No Pets*. People do change their minds. When an apartment has been empty for a while, the need to have it produce income may make them rethink the situation. Your landlord's concern will be will the dog be a disturbance to other tenants and will it destroy my property. If you can provide assurance that Heidi will not create havoc, you stand a chance.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Welcome back! I remember you and Heidi! Great pic!

Get references from your vet and neighbours if possible.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda