Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hi everyone! I'm new here on Pet Talk. I have one cat named Mickey. He is a two year old Maine Coon. Mickey is the most lovable cat I ever known. If you first meet him, he'll climb right onto your lap looking for some pats He loves to play a lot! He still acts like he is a little kitten. Thank you for having me on Pet Talk and I hope to stay on here for awhile.

Hello, welcome to Pet Talk! Looking foreward to seeing pictures of Mickey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Welcome to PT! I am sure you will enjoy it here. This is a very active forum, so there is always a lot happening to read up on.

And we LOVE photos, hope to "meet" your Mickey in photos soon. (Hint, hint) Maine coons are delightful!

I have 8 cats, 2 dogs and 2 foster dogs.

Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm Erin. I hope we see your Mickey. I would love to see him!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

I am sure you will love it here on PT,you will learn lots, have fun, enjoy other's company, and share more than you probably intend to lol, but it is a real family atmosphere here and we are happy you have joined us, we do love pics, so hope you can post some of Mickey soon.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️