Thread: Baby Annie!

Baby Annie!

Annie is precious! Looking at her momma Sam, I can see why. How nice they will be able to stay together. Congratulations Annie on being POTD! What a way to start the New Year! I hope this day is special for you, your momma Sam and your human family!

Annie, you are a striking baby girl, and the bond between you and your mommy is so sweet! I love pictures of horses even though I am a little scared of them....but you, sweet princess, are so beautiful that no one could be scared of you! Annie, enjoy your special honor today with your mommy and humans who all love you so much!

Andrea, Finnigan and Casey

Hi, Annie! You are so pretty. And your mommy is, too! Those pictures are really sweet. You must be a smart girl to be learning so much already. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on POTD and Happy New Year!

Annie!!!

Hello little Annie! My, you are so beautiful! I used to know a little Belgian colt at my barn and he was the cutest thing! I hope you and your Mommy, Sam, have a wonderful day playing together! Happy New Year little girl! May you live happily and healthy through the many new years to come! Happy Foal of the Day!
    DACHSHUND THOUGHTS:
    1. If I like it, it's mine.
    2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
    3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
    4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
    5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
    6. If I'm chewing something, all the pieces are mine.
    7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
    8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
    9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

Annie how adorable you are!!!

What a wonderful way to start the new year, seeing your precious picture today!!! I am so glad that you and your mommy get to stay together forever!!! How wonderful that is!!! Your mother is very beautiful too!

I hope you both have a wonderful fun day together!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!

Happy New Year to you and your family, human and non-human!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just beautiful... >"<

Precious, simply precious! I would love to share Annie and Sam's story with all my friends who are indifferent to animals, scornful of the unconditional love we hold in our hearts for them! You two beautiful ladies epitomize all that we love and cherish in our best friends! What a perfect way to start off the New Year, with your heartwarming, life affirming story! Sam, I can almost feel your soft, fuzzy nose! What a good Mama you are, and stunning as well; oh, what a magnificent mane! And Annie, you are beautiful beyond words, and such a good girl, such a smart girl! My heart rejoices in the knowledge that two such beautiful, gentle spirits will know nothing but love and peace, all the days of their lives! Congratulations ladies, and happy Pet of the Day to you BOTH! And to you and your wonderful human family, all the best in the New Year! Shredded carrots all around! Gentle pats and much love to you, dear Annie and Sam!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Annie, you are such a sweet filly you are And your momma is breathtaking, I bet you can't wait to grow up and look just like her someday. But for now your cuteness will be overloading everyone

I hope you get some extra shredded carrots today for being our Pet of the Day and also because its New Years of course

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Baby Annie

What a beautiful girl!! Congrats on being Pet of The Day. I am so happy your mom found such a wonderful home for you to be born into. I love each and everyone of the horses that own me. They are my very best friends in life and share all my secrets today just as my childhood horse did when I was growing up. You and mom will be rolling in sweet green grass very soon. May warm sun and soft breezes follow you throughout your life.
    Confederate Ridge Stables,
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Annie's Human
    Is this a sweet baby or what?
    Absolutely, positively! Annie, what a precious and most beautiful baby you are! Happy Pet of the Day and Happy New Year!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678