Thread: Piper!

Piper!

Let me be the first to wish you, Piper, a Happy New Year! You're our special DOTD because you're starting our 2008 with your gorgeous face! I love your ears and your big, expressive eyes! I can surely understand how you became an instant "keeper!" Your folks sure do love you to pieces to break their lease in order to give you a fenced yard to romp in and a place to chomp on your squeakies! Ah! The lengths we go through for our luscious babies! (added a fence myself for my girl!) Tell your folks to give you belly rubs and kisses and hugs for me!

I've been Boooo'd!

Piper, you're being spoiled just like a dog should be! Congrats on being our DOTD. I hope you get pampered more than usual. You've got your very own house and yard to play in. And you are a doll. I'm so glad you have such a happy forever home.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Piper....What a beautiful baby you are. You put a big smile on my face
    this morning. I just love your color. I'm glad you have a big yard to play
    in. You are worth evey bit your family had to pay to get out of their lease.
    Have a wonderful life Piper.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Happy New Year Piper!!!

Your story is just the kind we love to hear. The story where you find your forever home and family. They bring you home and cherish your existence, to the point of moving to make you more comfortable. We love you and your family, Piper!!! You are a very beautiful girl and a gorgeous way to start our new year of 2008. We hope you have a great day of celebration today!! We send big congrats to you in the wonderful city of Atlanta, Ga. Please tell the family to give you kisses from us and we wish you all continued happiness!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I am glad such a fantastic family found you. It is the perfect story this morning!! You are absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats on being the dog of the day!
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

Hi, Piper! You are such a pretty girl. You have a very expressive face. I'm glad you were rescued and are in a nice, loving home now. And it's wonderful that you now have a nice back yard to play in. Have fun celebrating your special day today. Congrats on DOTD and Happy New Year!

hello Piper,,yes i have also moved house so our 2 extra cats had more space!! ha,ha, have a long happy life......>"<

Oh, Piper, you are just so beautiful! Such eyes, my oh my!

You are one lucky girl, but your people are lucky, too, to have you!

May you live a long, healthy and happy life! You deserve it!

Dorrie

Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Piper! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful New Year's Day honoree than you, sweetheart; a more uplifting, inspirational story to kick off the 2008 Pet Talk season! Happy endings such s yours ARE what Pet Talk is all about! We're all in a puddle Piper, having gazed into those big, warm, brown eyes of yours! No wonder your family moved (literally) heaven and earth to assure your ulitimate happiness...talk about deluxe doggie digs! hehe Now you can play with abandon, run to your heart's content, never worrying about those pesky neighbors! Well, you are truly deserving sweetheart, and to your wonderful family, we say thank you for going the rescue route! But of course we know who comes out on top in this deal, don't we cutie! Happy Dog of the Day, Happy New Year and wishes for a lifetime of happy days and unconditional love to you Piper! Enjoy the day (such much to celebrate!) with your kitty pals and proud people! Big, big hugs and smoochies galore to you, precious Piper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Piper,

I loved reading your story sweetheart. I am so glad you now can play
    with your toys & make as much happy noise as you want. Wishing you
    and your loving family a long happy life together. Congratulations on being
    chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.Hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Piper, what a pretty Dog of the Day girl you are! I hope you celebrated New year's Day and your special day by making LOTS of noise! Happy DOTD to you, sweety. Hugs and petting from me too.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678