Thread: Update on Delilah! **PICS**

Update on Delilah! **PICS**

Delilah is going great! and growing like a weed! Shes already 2 weeks old and growing every minute i look at her. She is such a happy baby, she only crys when shes hungry. She "talks" alot..she makes her "grunting" sound like shes trying to say something but no words come out. She was dicharged at 6 pounds and last wed she was at 6 pounds 8oz. So we will see if she gained anymore weight on Wednesday at our check-up. but here are some pics of her...some people say she doesnt look 2 weeks old because she is so alert....

Here is the Baby shower cake:

one of my favorites!:

She looks like a doll in this one:

In this one she wasnt too happy with me :-p

Could anyone make a signature for me with these pics? I dontknow what to say on it. Maybe just her name? (Delilah Rayne)
    Mommy's Little Girl

She is so adorable, a living little doll, how proud you must be of her, she sounds like she is settling in well and is a very easy laid back wee girl, thanks for sharing, i loved seeing her.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh what lovely pictures of your beautiful little girl! thanks for sharing them with us all. I hope you are thoroughly enjoying being a mum now you have her a home and are getting into a routine. Lots of love and kisses to Delilah!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi