As some of you know, I went on a cruise for Christmas. It was a Norwegian Cruise line cruise. NCL just made a new boat called the Norwegian Gem and that was the cruise we went on. It was the ships maiden voyage in North America. It was a cruise out of new york. My parents, me and my sister went. I took alot more pictures but most include other people and my parents so I don't really know if they want me posting them. The ship stopped at Port Canaveral, Nassau Bahamas, Great stirrup Cay which is NCL's private Island in the bahamas, and Grand Bahama Island. So anyway, onto the pictures:

In Port Canaveral, my sister and my mom went on a shore excursion to shop at Coco beach. Me and my dad went on one called the airboat adventure. They take you on an airboat tour of a lake and river. We didn't see any alligators but before the tour there was a show about a lady who rescues and houses exotic animals. Well, she had some with her and for a small fee you could take pictures with them. Of course, I took pics with all of them. Please meet Brutus, Peanut, and a beautiful snake:

Brutus is obviously and alligator lol. He was gorgeous.

This a boa constrictor. I forgot her/his name but it was a beautiful animal.

Please meet the fatty, Peanut. He was such a sweetheart. Isn't he adorable?

This was the view from our balcony at new york city before we left. The bridge as we were going under it.

This was the ship decorated for Xmas and just the inside. As you can tell it was gorgeous.