Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 347475767778798081828384858687 LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1305

Thread: Please, Graphics people and others

would any sweet person be able to make a siggy with these pics of my kitties, i have not had one for some years now, and if you can tell me in detail how to get it on there, much appreciated, as i do it so little i completely forget how to do it and have difficulty, you will need patience lol, thanking you in advance.

First Pic is of My ellie-mae, then Nikkita, then Lexie, and RB Ash.

Kiwi kitties from down under would be nice to have on the siggy if possible, many thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cutie pie ellie mae.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	46717   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Niki laid back.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	46718   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lex 17.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	46719   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ash on chair.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	46720  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I can try and make you one Carole. It might not be very pretty though I can finish it up tonight to.. will post it when I finish.

Thank you very much.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Ok, I don't blame you if you don't like it, because I don't like it either. I'm using a new program called Seashore which I am not familiar with. If you want another one just ask. I tried to make it a little more festive with the Sun and and floral stuff. :3

To add it to your siggy simply:

Go to 'Quick Links' and 'Edit Signature'.
    Go to the box you can type in and
    Copy and past this URL into your siggy:
    [IMG] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...mdownunder.jpg [/IMG]

WITHOUT the spaces. Go to the bottom and click save signature!

It is cute, by all means if you want to make another do, then i can choose, but only if you want to, would be more than happy with this one, i still cannot get it on my siggy though, i followed your instructions, copied and pasted, and then i presume no spaces you mean before the [IMG]nothing worked, oh dear, here i go again, i always have so much trouble with this part lol, HELP.

However i did manage to put the pic on my desktop, it looks really nice too.
    Furangels only lent.

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    It is cute, by all means if you want to make another do, then i can choose, but only if you want to, would be more than happy with this one, i still cannot get it on my siggy though, i followed your instructions, copied and pasted, and then i presume no spaces you mean before the [IMG]nothing worked, oh dear, here i go again, i always have so much trouble with this part lol, HELP.

However i did manage to put the pic on my desktop, it looks really nice too.
    I assume you got it now! Looks great! I *might* be able to make you another tomorrow, but I can't promise this. I'll see what I can do.

Tried a different way, hoping its now on here, fingers and paws crossed. LOL.

Ah yes i got it, i just put it on my desktop and did it that way,it worked, yes i think it looks really cute, don't need to make another ,if you want the experience and find it fun to do, then go ahead, but i am happy enough with what you have made me, thank you so much, you are very kind, and it is much appreciated, it is a nice size too,not too big. cheers.
    Furangels only lent.

I think it's cute, Alyssa. Not at all terrible like you think it is!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Would someone be able to make one for me of ole and bubbles? I'm not the most artistic! I will put some pictures up of him and her you can choose which ones. Not picky maybe just their names or a cute quote about friends. Whoever is willing to make it I can take a picture of Ole just for you as a thanks. (or if you would rather have the ferrets) well here are the pictures and thanks in advance!

Like I said you can choose whichever ones you want and any style works for me! Thanks again

I know i agree i think it is real cute and i am more than happy with it,i really don't need another, but up to her if she wants to practice making them, i am just grateful to have such a cute siggy. I LOVE IT.
    Furangels only lent.

Carole, I am happy you like it though! Who knows maybe it'll grow on me lol, it's okay, it's just a little bland :P Hehe Bri, thanks the the encouragement. I never like my siggies though!

Crayons09, I will try and make you one by tonight. I have to say these pics are Adorable!

maybe that is why i really like it, it is not too over the top, just how i like it, i am sure it will grow on you,i am very pleased so pat yourself on the back, you have done well.
    Furangels only lent.

Crayons, here is your siggy! I hope you like it. I know it's a bit cluttered but I had alot of empty space and just kinda got carries away. If you want anything changed just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    I am not all that particular. Just want something that shows off my sweet babies, plus my Scooter Bug. Can't believe it's been almost a year...

Thanks so much!
    I did want to add that I appreciate your time that you're spending to make this. I know it's not an easy task. Thanks again!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Sorry it is taking so long. I was working on the PT calendars. I finished them both up last night and have some of the other products done as well. I will do your siggie now. ^_^

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica