Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 286869707172737475767778798081828384858687 LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1305

Thread: Please, Graphics people and others

I'll make one for you too if you don't mind You don't have to use it, but I do need some practice.

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

Alrighty, I made one

Like I said, you don't have to use it. I just need some practice. I made it with some snowflakes, I know you cant' see them very well. lol. I wanted it to look wintery, maybe a little Christmas-looking. Anyway, here it is.

BTW, it's a little big, I think! Might be past the size limit, but my PSP isn't letting me save it to the right size.

(He is soo cute!!)

-Anonymous

thank you soo much i love it

and thank you for saying he is cute i do have to agree he is one handsome lol stinker butt...

Quote Originally Posted by mustlovedogs View Post
    Alrighty, I made one

Like I said, you don't have to use it. I just need some practice. I made it with some snowflakes, I know you cant' see them very well. lol. I wanted it to look wintery, maybe a little Christmas-looking. Anyway, here it is.

BTW, it's a little big, I think! Might be past the size limit, but my PSP isn't letting me save it to the right size.

(He is soo cute!!)

Quote Originally Posted by HoochsMommiee View Post
    thank you soo much i love it

and thank you for saying he is cute i do have to agree he is one handsome lol stinker butt...

I'm glad you like it!

and you're welcome, lol. He looks like he has a cute personality too!

-Anonymous

can anyone make me a xmas siggy please....

I would be extremely grateful to anyone who could make me a new siggy for xmas, i would like to use the same pictures that are on my current siggy, instead of the pink would like green and red with candy canes and xmas decorations around it and if possible would love my kitties to be wearing xmas santa hats, if you can help i would appreciate it very much indeed
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I can make you one, carole. Would it be ok if you posted the pics just by themselves? Or you could pm them to me? It would just be easier for me, and thanks!!

-Anonymous

Can you make a decent siggy, full with all of my furbabies? If not possible, can you make one of my sweeet Lady girl? She is my life.

Quote Originally Posted by RipplingWaves55 View Post
    Can you make a decent siggy, full with all of my furbabies? If not possible, can you make one of my sweeet Lady girl? She is my life.

I can make one of Lady, definitely! I'll get started on it right now. She is so beautiful.

-Anonymous

Here you go, hoochsmommie, it's not the best I've made, no too shabby either. Sorry this took so long, I see someone already made you a great sig, you can use mine whenever lol. I felt bad for taking so long so I made you an avatar too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	huntercutie.gif 
Views:	236 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	41009  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I think I'm stalling at this point, but I really don't want to do my outline for history lol. I made you a blinkie to match

thank you i love all of them

that was nice love the blinkie

Glad you like them I would like to make a practice set for RipplingWaves55 if that's alright. You don't need to use it though, as someone else offered to maek you one before I did. But I'm really bored now still doing the same History outline.

Finished the set. It's not to good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screechladysig.gif 
Views:	226 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	41026   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screechladyblinkie.gif 
Views:	237 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	41027  

Alysser, those are all great!!

RipplingWaves55-
    sorry it's taking me so long. I haven't had time to get on the computer within the past couple of days, but if I don't get your siggy done tonight, I'll get it done this weekend. Promise!

-Anonymous

Take your time, mustlovedogs. Thank you SO much for the beautiful small siggies Alysser. They are great.