Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Please, Graphics people and others

Thanks Almita!!

Nope, not busy. Send away!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Well thank you for the thought

How did you do the avatar for Alyssa?

Can't draw?! ...this little diddy (attachment) took me half an hour and is only maybe 20% close to what I'm think of in my head. I think it has too much detail yet at the same time not having enough detail, and looks too cartoonish.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycats_delight
    Sorry I can't help with this one either. I simply cannot draw. I could animate any drawings you might have though. Sorry again. I wish I could help you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

I made Alyssa's with photoshop (cropping, names and borders etc.) and I used animation shop for animating.

I think the drawing is rather cute. I can only imagine how long it would take to do a few frames and have each dog look the same aside from position. Maybe there is somewhere on the web you can request one. I am pretty sure I was on a website at one time where they did those. Can't remember the name though. If I find it again I will post if for you.

Quote Originally Posted by crow_noir
    Well thank you for the thought

How did you do the avatar for Alyssa?

Can't draw?! ...this little diddy (attachment) took me half an hour and is only maybe 20% close to what I'm think of in my head. I think it has too much detail yet at the same time not having enough detail, and looks too cartoonish.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Crow_Nior I just tried to see If I can draw it, but every dog looked different. It was actually really scary. I could draw with pencil and paper, but I just proved to myself I am no artist on the computer.

I think your dancing dog is adorable though.

Ok, yeah. I don't have Photoshop and with the way our computer has been acting, dowloading any of the free art programs hasn't even crossed my mind.

Thanks for the compliment. if it even looked 50% close to what was in my head i was have considered making a few frames.

I'm sure if i was a long standing member on Deviant Art I'd have no trouble finding someone to make one for me ;-p (Problem is that i don't like sharing my good art online... and my good art is far and few in-between. So, i never joined DA.)

Quote Originally Posted by kittycats_delight
    I made Alyssa's with photoshop (cropping, names and borders etc.) and I used animation shop for animating.

I think the drawing is rather cute. I can only imagine how long it would take to do a few frames and have each dog look the same aside from position. Maybe there is somewhere on the web you can request one. I am pretty sure I was on a website at one time where they did those. Can't remember the name though. If I find it again I will post if for you.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Thanks for trying.

If you want you can use the little icon (so long as you give credit to me somewhere.)

Know what you mean about paper... paper and pencil are my tools of choice. I really didn't do ANY art on the computer until earlier this spring when i did a confidence building drawing for a fan art genre. The bug bit and i was addicted. MS Paint isn't the easiest to use, but it can be fun if you let it be.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    Crow_Nior I just tried to see If I can draw it, but every dog looked different. It was actually really scary. I could draw with pencil and paper, but I just proved to myself I am no artist on the computer.

I think your dancing dog is adorable though.

Thanks ChrisH!

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters
    Midnight, Ginny, Kiona, & Eevie-Cats

Having no life, I finally figured out how to make blinkies. If anyone wants one don't hesitate to ask. I know they aren't the best but these are my first two:

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    I'll try, Sarah.

ETA the finished avi. It's attached.
    Sorry Alyssa, I couldn't get on here for a few days! Thank you so much, I love it!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

What website does everyone use to make a signature?
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Quote Originally Posted by KittyGurl
    What website does everyone use to make a signature?
    As far as I know no-one uses a website. Most people use photoshop. I use dogwaffle, paint shop pro, word and paint (I know weird combination- but it works!)
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Anybody want a siggy? I'm really bored, and will make you one or a bunch hahah

I'll need a siggy. I just need to get some pics of my frogs first. They won't stop moving so it's really hard.

Okay, i'll gladly make it. But please keep the siggy you have for a day or two more since it was from the signature swap and they should be keep for around a week.

Don't worry, I'll keep untill next week. I only used it for about three days or so.

Ummm...I have some pictures for a signature. It doesn't matter the color at all.

Snow

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ErinCamera1 017.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	37045   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ErinCamera1 018.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	37046  
    Last edited by KittyGurl; 08-22-2007 at 09:30 AM.