Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Please, Graphics people and others

Quote Originally Posted by Genny
    oh awesome! I wanted one made with pics of my ducks (they're like my babies) so, that's great! I'll post the pics later; I have to download them at the tinypic before I can get them on here!

I know Almita is making you one but I would love to make you one too. I need the practice and you don't have to use it. But if you do like it you can use it later or on another forum.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Can someone please make me a signature? With the pictures below. And it can say something like "Time Flies" and with her name in the other corner that says "Sandy". Thank you!

And kittycats_delight, you may use these pictures for practice if you'd like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picturesmar2005 001[1].jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	31741   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aug2005 029[2].jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	31742   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sept2005 102[1].jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	31743  

Thank you SO much kitty_cats_delight
    for the UNBELIEVABLEY awesome signature!!

Quote Originally Posted by belterv
    Can someone please make me a signature? With the pictures below. And it can say something like "Time Flies" and with her name in the other corner that says "Sandy". Thank you!

And kittycats_delight, you may use these pictures for practice if you'd like.
    I will make one for you! I will get started right now.

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by mustlovedogs
    I will make one for you! I will get started right now.
    Thank you Danielle.

Thank you SO much kitty_cats_delight
    for the UNBELIEVABLEY awesome signature!!

I'll get the duck pics posted as soon as I can, Almita.

Kittycats delight, you can make me a sig. with these pics if you want. I'll use them at another forum I go to some.

You don't have to put their names or anything for it to say.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Okay Genny, and i wanted to say i love you kittens! They remind my of my cat i had 5 years ago.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Also i wanted to know if anyone can post pictures for me to practice as well. Any pictures that you like doesn't even have to be pets either.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Almita, here they are. I think there is about 25 pics. I hope that's not too much.

You don't have to put their names or anything, or put anything on it for it to say. I just wanted a sig. with all of them together.

(On the very last 2 pics you don't have to get everyone of the ducks on the picture. I just want on the second to the last picture I just want the brown duck to show, you don't have to fix it where the other ducks show up. Then on the last picture I just want the browner duck on the left to show up on that one too.)

I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
    Genny

*Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/GennyMP/JORDAN.jpg[/IMG

I had to post them in several post, because I couldn't pet that many on one post.

Is that all? Also, it will be hard to put it all on one siggy, i can probably put it in three, unless you want like a wallpaper. Since if you are going to use it on PT there is a size limit on here i can put it on three.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Hey, nevermind about the part when I said to just put the brown ducks on the sig on the last 2 pics, cause I accidentally sent the pics in the wrong order for that! sorry...

LOL, that's all!!!!

You don't have to do it at a certain time just whwen you get time. The main thing i wanted to do was print it out on some comp. paper and frame it or something... whatever you think would be best. I don't know how big/or like what a wallpaper is for the computer!

Quote Originally Posted by Genny
    Hey, nevermind about the part when I said to just put the brown ducks on the sig on the last 2 pics, cause I accidentally sent the pics in the wrong order for that! sorry...

LOL, that's all!!!!

You don't have to do it at a certain time just whwen you get time. The main thing i wanted to do was print it out on some comp. paper and frame it or something... whatever you think would be best. I don't know how big/or like what a wallpaper is for the computer!

Here i can make you like a couple of siggys with different pictures on them. It could be easier too and you can have separate ones. How does that sound?
    [muneca]&[chiquita]