Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Grandmother

I am glad that Booboo's surgery went well. She will be in my prayers.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

thankyou so much! I will let you guys know anything else I find out...
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I went and spent the night w/her lastnight..she seems to be doing much better..they are doing therapy w/her twice a day now and sh e doesn't seem so down and depressed like she did at first. They took her stitches out this morning. My mom just left to go see her...I will talk to ya'll later...
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

i just posted here but i don't think it worked so i'll type this all again. my grandmother now has a kidney infec and the dr. said after she gets over that she might can come home and a therapist come see her twice a day to work with her. so i thought i'd let ya'll know something..talk to ya'll later.

I just wanted to let you guys know something incase you have been wondering. My grandma got to come home Saturday. They brought a bed out to her house for her and a wheelchair. She is doing so much better and she's been saying that she's gonna get better and walk again. She has so much confidence in herself; she's always been such a strong person; she' s so amazing.....I just want her to be able to walk again so bad.

I bet she'll do it too! Bet your Grandad and the doggie are two happy critters!

Great news.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Well then, we'll just keep those prayers going that your grandma is up on her feet again really soon. I'm glad she's home, though. That does help so much in the recovery process.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quick Update:::: my grandmother has been through so much going back and forth to the hospital since i last talked to you all but she can now walk..she still has a litt le trouble getting around but she's so much better...i know your prayers had something do with her recovery

I'm glad to hear that your grandmother is doing much better and is up and walking. Lots more healing vibes coming her way.

Just read the thread about your Booboo - poor thing. Hope she feels a bit better every day
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk