Thread: Vanyel

Vanyel

Vanyel
    I can't believe my good luck in being the first to say Congrats on being our Special cat of the Day today. You are such a beautiful boy. Hope you get lots of treats and cuddles for being our special cat today.

Oh, Vanyel!! What a handsome lover-boy you are!

A lap loving gentle giant with such a wonderful personality. It's a pleasure to welcome you as our very special Cat of the Day. Vanyel, you are our star today!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hello Vanyel, what a lovely name you have. And such a beautiful looking fur baby you are. Have a fun day with your housemates and happy COTD
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

What a sweet cat you are Vanyel
    I wish I was there to pet you and listen to your loud purr.
    Congrats for this big day and continue being happy and making happy your human and fur friends.

Good Morning Vanyel and what a handsome big lovey you are.My goodness you are a big boy, and I love your coloring. Thank goodness that your family decided to take you and your family and give them a forever home. Congratulations dear, sweet, Vanyel Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Hello Baby Vanyel! I can see your gentle nature in those sweet blue eyes of yours! You're so loving to your family--I'm so glad they rescued you! You need each other! I love the hints of color in your white fur, and the beautiful stripes on your fluffy tail! You must be soft from being in all that water so much! Congratulations on being our Star for today! May you get extra belly rubs and hugs all day! Love, felinefriend

When I read your story Vanyel... I had to let out a big AWWWW!
    Your sound like the sweetest kitty ever and I would give anything to spend a day with you and have you fall asleep in my arms! You are truly one deserving COTD and to that I give you a big CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope your day is full of attention and love and cuddles and a warm lap to take a nap in !
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Vanyel,

You are such a pretty kitty! (Is he a "Butter" kitty?)

Congraulations sweetie! You deserve it!!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Vanyel - you sweet boy!

Vanyel - you are a beautiful boy! I'll bet you're a sweet, cuddly, loverboy! I'm glad you have a forever home.

Cats n Clay Guest
    Oh my gosh!! I have your twin!!!!

Don't know how to post pictures here, but as soon as I find out, I will show you my Yoshi. He is a spitting image.....really!

Oh Vanyel, you are breathtaking! Are you sure that while lounging in the sink you didn't get into some tinted contact lenses??? Many a human would pay dearly for those "baby blues!!" Those eyes of yours are simply spectacular!! What a heartwarming tale of rescue your human tells. And how lovingly you have rewarded your family for their love and compassion. I agree, I can't imagine a more welcoming sight than your beautiful self, anxiously awaiting a snuggle and a skritch! Turn on that high powered motor of yours and purrrrrrrrrr away!!! Today, you sweet, loving, beautiful Vanyel are our most deserving Cat of the Day! I'm sure your family has a very special day of celebration in store for their gorgeous boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow, you are such a pretty kitty, Vanyel!!!! Your family must be so proud of you! You seem so original and unique! You must be valued in your family. I love your picture!!!! My cat loves to drink from the sink, just as you do. I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

I'm sorry, I meant to say Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Vanyel

[SIZE=]Vanyel, you are a most distinguished looking feline fellow! Your colouring is beautiful and most unusual, and you have a very aristocratic head and face. I was not surprised to read that you are a gentleman, considering the fact that you are capable of looking dignified even when curled up in the bathroom sink! Enjoy your special day, and don't let anyone push you around, handsome COTD! [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Lennie B.; 08-13-2002 at 11:54 PM.

Cats n Clay Guest
    Ok, I think we may have the picture here.

This is our Yoshi, around 6 - 9 months old. (He just turned 2)