Thread: Christmas Recap

Christmas Recap

Crystal investigating and keeping track of "her" gifts:

A few more coming.

The investigations continued throughout the day (until I picked everything up) by various cats and dogs of the household. Little does Crystal realize, the "Crazy Dog" blow dryer is for dogs AND cats! (it is low noise, comes with a table stand)

My Lenox "All Bundled Up" kitty, looks like my Sparkle. And my new this year bichon ornament.

A great big THANK YOU to Daisy and Delilah (and Terry) for all the dog and cat treats! (That is REALLY what was under guard, NOT the blow dryer, lol)

And another great big THANK YOU to Culture Junky (Kate, and kitties Jack and Sunny) for the lovely throw with the picture of 2 cats on book shelves. (Top right in above picture)

Chaplin resting after a VERY hard day!

It looks like your furkids had a wonderful Christmas. They aren't spoiled are they?

Crystal and Chaplin apparently enjoyed their Christmas, all those wonderful treats! Your furkids are beautiful. While Crystal is guarding the presents so diligently Chaplin is so relaxed and content. Scritchies and lovies being sent for each of them!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Looks like they had a fun Christmas.

Patrick Henry wishes he was up there because he says it's far too hot down here!

I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A PHOTO OF THE FOUND CATS AND THE LOOKS OF HAPINESS WHEN THEY SAW THIER 20 POUND PETMAS TURKEY, BUT THEY WERE SO EXCITED, I FIGURED THAT IT WOULD BE BETTER JUST TO CARVE AND SERVE THEM THIER MEALS.
    I STILL HAVE THE ROASTING PAN THAT JANICE BROUGHT IT IN AND WHERE SHE SHOWED ME HOW TO MAKE GREAT GRAVY.
    THAT WILL KEEP THE PORCHIES FOOD WARM'

YOUR CATS AND PUP SURE HIT THE JACKPOT ON PETMAS DAY, I THINK THE FOUND CATS WOULD HAVE TRADED TURKEY FOR TREATS AND EVERYONE WOULD HAVE FEASTED. ALTHOUGH YOU PROBABLY HAD TURKEY FOR THEM TO GOBBLE UP THERE.

HI PALS WE ARE GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT PETMAS!!!
    US TOOOO!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Crystal and Chaplin, you are precious. Crystal, I hope you never have a close encounter with the d-r-y-e-r!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aweee All the Babies are just too Cute & Adorable.. They for sure got adorable gifts.. great pics & thanks

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

These pictures made me laugh out loud with love for your cats.What great pictures.Nothing better than to see happy cats at home looking at their gifts(just for them).
    What beautiful happy lovebugs
    Thanks so much for Sharing.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Boy, Crystal sure had her eye on all the goodies, didn't she? Make sure no one touches them!

and, Chaplin looks sooooooooooo relaxed! Wouldn't you love to be that chilled out?
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I