Thread: Max

Max

I can't believe that I will be the first to Congratulate sweet faced max for being the dog of the day! You are precious darling!

Max
    Such a cute face!!! and so smart too!!! Don't worry about the accident on the carpet. You are such a clever fellow, you'll master that problem fast. Congratulations on being our sweet Dog of the Day today.

The Gladiator (Russel Crowe) would be so proud to share his Roman character's name with you, Max. You're both amazingly cute.
    I agree that when you're a big boy you'll know that carpets are for walking on...not for that other stuff you're doing sometimes.
    Your family are so lucky to own such a friendly & helpful (better than an alarm clock) pup.

Oh, no, a Labbie pup is DOTD and I'm not first!! Well, since I've already been beaten to the board and I have to rush to work, I'll START OFF with a big hello and cyber smooch! You are SOOOOOOOO adorable little Max! I'll expound later! What a cutie pie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Max! Whan an adorable lil puppster you are! And a charming one as well. I can see why your parents are so proud!

Congrats on being DOTD!

Sandra..You will just have to wake up earlier!! LOL!! I'm surprised at you!!! Oh! Little Gladiator, Max, you made my day!!! Your adorable antics (minus the carpet pee) brought back such sweet, endearing memories of puppyhood!! What a smart boy you are!! And handsome, adorable, loving, such a precious Labby-dabby boy!! I could just kiss your expressive face 24/7 !! Oh! those silky ears just drive me crazy!! I agree with mom and dad, they are so lucky to have you in their lives!!! The best is yet to come!!!! Have a happy, fun, exciting day, scrabbling for those mealtime goodies!! May you be blessed with a long, healthy life of companionship and adventure!

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Gosh Max, you are just sooooo cute!!!!!!!

Sandra! You're slipping!!!

What a little, adorable, honey-bunny you are, Max!!! Congrats on DOTD!! Cutie!!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Good Morning Max and what a pleasant surprise it is to see your sweet face this morning, a fellow San Diegan at that. I can see why your family is so proud of you, handsome, smart, you have everything going for you.
    Congratulations dear, sweet Max Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

awwww Max....could you possibly be any cuter or loveable??..........
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

awww how cute and every one makes a mistake some times
    Emily

Awwww! Max, what an adorable Lab puppy you are! What a precious face! Congratulations on being our DOTD!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Max , i screamed when i saw your precious picture, you are the epitomy of a dumplin! you are the cutest thing ever and so smart too! congratulations you sweet tender ball of chunk!

Oh Max, Russell Crowe has nothing on you! And that's saying a lot!! Max, I do believe your family is in Labbie heaven...I know I was the moment I saw your precious face. You brought back so many wonderful memories of my yellow Lab Star as a puppy. She's almost 4 now and has advised me (after checking you out) that she knows for sure you are destined to be one hunka hunka hunk of Labbie perfection!! (She has a real eye for this sort of thing, you know!) No surprise to anyone here, but I just can't resist a Labbie, and you Max are one in a million!!! And FYI, my Star is on the same timetable as you! She thinks 5 am is just the BEST time for getting an early start to her busy day, even if it is the weekend!! Did I tell you already how beautiful, sweet, smart, gentle, lovable, adorable and precious you are??? Better stop myself! I think my fellow PT'ers are giving me the hook! Have a wonderful, wonderful life dear Max. I know that your family is in for one "incredible journey" filled with laughter, love and countless joyful days! Congratulations to you Max, you're the Dog of the Day!! SMOOCH!!!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-13-2002 at 12:57 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww, what a cute picture your family sent in!! You are such a handsome doggie!!! You are very smart to learn all of those tricks at an early age!! I'm sure that soon you will master potty-training. Good luck in the future and I hope you get lots of special things on your special day!!!! Congratulations, Max, on Pet of the Day!!!!!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa