Thread: Freddy

Freddy

Sigh. God, do I not want to write this...Eric called me just a few minutes ago saying that it looks like our Freddy isn't going to make it after all. At least not on this side of the veil. He said that the vet herself was crying, saying that little Freddy has been through enough, that it's time to let him go.

This little guy is so sweet and has been so afraid for the last couple of weeks. Eric is on his way to the vet's right now. One more prayer for Freddy, please??? Pray that, whatever the outcome, he gets set free, either free of pain and sickness in this life or free in the next life.

Thank you all for your support and prayers. Eric and I fought extra hard for this one. We'll keep you posted.

Mary aka Medusa

What a heart breaker!

Well, what can I say? The poor kitty. I hope he does make it, but from the sounds of it, he just isn't meant to stay here any longer. How sad. But none of us want him to be in pain. Poor guy.

Poor Eric. He fought so hard for Freddy.

Keep us posted and thanks for letting us know what is going on now.

How sad.

somebody, please call me. please call me

I can't express how sad I'm feeling hearing that Freddy may not make it! He's been going through so much lately and fought so hard for his life! - but, if he's going, at least he'll be free of pain!

Eric, and all of you who helped, you've done everything possible - you're real hero's!! Thanks a lot! Freddy has surely felt your love all the way through this ordeal!

I hope for a miracle!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

It hurts so much to know how much Freddy has been through in the last two weeks. I hate to see him lose his battle for life, and yet also do not want to see him continue in pain. It occurs to me that perhaps Freddy's former master needs him in heaven, and is waiting for him, and Freddy needs to go to him.

Puddy will be okay and a good forever home will be found for her, but Freddy may need to be with his master. So sad, isn't it? But sometimes we have to let go.

Eric, you've done everything you can -- and so have those who have helped. God bless you all, and let's hope Freddy will be at peace now IF that is what God has in mind for him.
    Abbie

Eric,

What can I say?? You fought so hard for Freddy. But things happen for a reason, even though we may never know what the real reason is.

Call me at work tonight on the toll-free line if you want to talk. I know how difficult this is for you. Right now I'm sitting here numb not believing that Freddy is really gone.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!