Thread: BIG BIG news for the 'My Peanuts' Pack.

BIG BIG news for the 'My Peanuts' Pack.

Hi everyone, remember me!?! I'm still around. I never left. I read your posts and post short comments here and there. There are huge updates to tell everyone!

-Last year I got an amazing job that I love and just last month I got a big promotion

-In August I got engaged to the most wonderful man I've ever met.

-This past Sunday we moved into a beautiful townhouse.

-AND best for last!! Tomorrow their foster mom is bringing Billy and Willy home! They are my new 4 year old pups! Billy is a min pincher and Willy is a toy fox terrier that needed to be adopted together. We can't wait!

I know you will all want pics and I will post pics of ALL the 'My Peanuts' pack. My parents would not let me take any of the pack, Sylvia, Harley, Morty and Jimmy, That was the only bad thing that's going on. I miss them so much already, but my house is only about 25 min from my parents and Billy and Willy will be frequent visitors at grandma's and grandpa's.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

It's nice to hear from you, Diana, and I am glad to hear things are going so well. Billy and Willy sure have landed in a great new home. I can't wait to see pics of your new pups. But I would love to be kept up to date on the Peanuts too (you know I have a very large soft spot for Sylvia and Morty). I know how special Jimmy was to you, and how much you have done for him. Your parents will take wonderful care of all of the little ones, just please remember to take a camera with you when you go over there.

Wow, it's been a long time since we heard from you, but I am glad you brought back such good news! Congratulations on everything!! When is the wedding? I am sorry that you can't bring any of your old pack though, at least you can still see them alot. Billy and Willy sound so cute! I hope I can get on to see pictures. Congratulations, again!

So glad to hear all of your good news!
    I'm sorry you couldn't bring the pack with you, but if you did... would you be adopting 2 more?? See... everything happens for a reason!
    Congrats to you on your engagement and I can't WAIT to see pictures of the newbies!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Congratulations Diana . I'm so glad to see so many nice things happening for you, you deserve it! Can't wait to see new pictures
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

[QUOTE= When is the wedding? [/QUOTE]

The original plan was to save for a big wedding, so we figured we needed a little bit longer engagement, but we bought the townhouse instead. So we changed the plans to Vegas, but kept the original date of April 25, 2009. We still need to save because we plan on paying for our parents plane fare and hotel and the bridal parties hotel. We had an awesome engagement party in September. When I post pics of the pack and the house, I'll add some from the party.

Congratulations! It sounds like you have been busy with very good changes recently.

Congratulations!!! It is good to hear such good news in your life.

----<---<--<{(@

Oh Diana it is great to hear from you {{Hugs}}, congrats on the new job, house and engagement. It is a shame your parents did not alow you to take any of the dogs though .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Congratulations on all the positive changes, and we will hold you to that promise of pictures!

Hi guys, just to let you know, I didn't forget to post the pics. With moving in, Christmas and just getting used to taking care of a house (not to mention my daily duties to the pets ) I have not had a minute to post them. I will though, I promise