Thread: Oscar

Oscar

Hi Oscar - you're a cutie - what do you like to munch on as treats? Hope you get lots for your special day. Lots of cuddles to you.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Happy Pet of the Day to you, Oscar! You're just too cute for you own good, Oscar! So, you have a girlfriend? hehe No surprise, you're a chick magnet alright; furry and human chicks alike can't resist your many charms! Delilah is lucky to have you as her best beau, and your guardian so very blessed to have a furkid as sweet and loving as you! Yes, you critters sure do bring joy to our hearts, smiles to our faces, enriching our lives in so many ways! Major props to your caring, responsible and devoted guardian as well!!! If only more people took the time to educate themselves on the needs of their animal companions as yours has! I hope you and your heart throb Delilah, and your proud person, all enjoy a very happy day, celebrating your "top pet" honors! Cuddles and smoochies to you Oscar, our most precious and deserving Pet of the Day

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oscar what a handsome boy you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face looking at me from my computer screen this morning!!!

It sounds like you have a full and happy life. I hope you and your loving family have a wonderful treat filled day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~