Thread: Hey All! Miss me?

Hey All! Miss me?

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Sorry I've been gone for so long!

I've moved again! I'm living with my mother now, been here for a while, and I have a job! YAY! ...well, not really, but it pays okay.

Clover and Echo came with me, of course, and we're preparing for their second Christmas! OH! Not to mention that they have a Big Brother now!

Clover and Echo's big brother's name is Fritti, he's a Russian Blue (I think) that we got from the Vet about twelve or so years ago from our Vet, who just had a box of kittens dropped at their door and offered to give us one. He's a HUMONGOUS cat, and overweight, so it's really funny to see him and the girls together. Echo has a crush on hiiim! And he just slaps at her. But even then it's cute, because she just keeps following him and meowing.

I'm working at Starbucks, now, so if you ever go to the Starbucks at the Safeway on Center Street, Salem, look around for Kari! That's meee!
    I get crappy hours though...

OH YEAH! And one other thing! I got accepted to this REALLY AWESOME COLLEGE!!
    Has any of you heard of the Art Institutes? The Art Institute of Portland is a private college for bachelor's degrees, only 1700 students are there (that's including freshman, sophomore, juniors, and seniors!) and is a really prestigious and expensive college, and I WAS ACCEPTED!!! I'll be starting this January, and I'll be going for a degree in Media Arts and Animation.

WOOT!

Hope to hear from you all!

-ShylanHal

PS: I might be getting a new camera for christmas, since we have none here at my mom's house. If I do, I'll be posting TONS of pictures!

^Boyfriend^.....^Me!^...............^Clover^...... ........^Echo^

Welcome back!!! Congrats on getting accepted into such a prestigious college. I hope that everything will go well for you.

Hopefully you'll be able to get a new digital camera for Christmas so we'll be able to see some new pictures of your furkids.

And the new Furkid Fritti! Who is a little *cough* err.. BIG demon o.O He CHASES me! ...He technically isn't really all that new either xP

Hey there! Welcome back and congrats on the acceptance to the Art Institute. A feather in your cap, eh? Good for you!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

HI, LONG TIME NO HERA FROM. WE CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE YOUR SUPERSIZED RUSSIAN BLUE, AND WE HOPE TAHT YOU CAN HELP HIM SHED THOSE UNWANTED POUNDS.
    SCRAPPY 2 SENDS A BIG MEEEEEEEEEOOOW TO HER FRIEND CLOVER, AND THE SIAMESE SEND A BIG PURRY TO ECHO.

ITS SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AND PLEASE DONT BE A STRANGER!!!
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS AND I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello! Congrats on the college - you'll need that Starbucks caffeine to maintain the level of PUMPED!

Great to see you again!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Welcome back, Kari, and congratulations on being accepted to the Art Institute!

Pat and cats

Are you going to Portland soon? I'm in Springfield, maybe we could have a PT meeting! Congrats on getting into a great school!

Welcome back

Hey there and welcome back!!! It's super great to hear from you again

Congratulations on your acceptance to the Art Institute! How exciting, bet you can't wait to get started. Wishing you the very best of luck and great success!

Wishing you and your kitty family the very best of this holiday season from;
    Momcat, Soncat and Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Thank you all for the warm welcome-back!!
    Fyrewolf, I won't be living in Portland, but I'll be going to school there Mondays and Tuesdays starting this January! It would be awesome to meet you some time in Portland!
    Are there any other PTers near the Portland area?

I am SO excited to be starting school! I can show off a few of my drawings that I finally had a scanner to scan them to my computer, if anyone wants to see, though they technically don't have much to do with my cats, and more of just random junk. A couple are even photoshopped!

Merry Christmas to all! ^_^

Also, Echo sends a shy "Prrt!" to all of Catmandu's kitties and Clover sends a hearty lovable "MEOW!" to all!