Thread: Tex~The Adorable Reindeer~

Hybrid View

Tex~The Adorable Reindeer~

We can't stop smiling at your picture, cutie pie. You are so handsome, decked out in your reindeer gear. We can tell your family adores you and what's not to adore? If you lived with us, we would accidentally leave out a million biscuits so you would constantly have something to pinch. We love it when your Mom said you are the funniest dog she's ever known. That's what our Mom always tells Delilah. Congrats on your big day, Tex, young Frenchman Please tell the family to give you lots of kisses from us to celebrate(some for the fursibs too). We wish you continued happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrrr Sunny Florida

Happy Holidays/Joyeaux Noel to you and your's too, sweetie.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Bonjour, Tex and Joyeux Noel to you! I'm right with Daisy and Delilah - biscuits always available for pinching. Happy Dog of the Day to you, sir!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Beagle boy, Tex! Adorable doesn't begin to describe you, sweetheart! I wish I were there to scoop you up and cover that sweet face of your with a zillion kisses! I just love your reindeer antlers, Tex! My girl Star begrudingly dons similar festive attire at Christmas, too! Among your family's many blessings to count this Christmas, I know they will count you among their most cherished! The joy, love, devoted companionship you have graced their lives with these many years is simply, priceless! I hope and pray that this year yours and your family's holiday season is the happiest of all! Congratulations on your well earned day on center stage, Tex! I hope you're treated to a very happy day of celebration, spoiled rotten! Most of all I wish for you many more years with your wonderful family! Hugs and kisses to you precious boy, and an early Joyous Noel to you and yours!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tex, you are so adorable in your reindeer antlers. What a handsome lad too, you certainly don't look your age. I'm glad that you take your medicine every day like a good boy and happy that your daddy knows to include a treat. What a happy family you all seem to be. Big hugs for you today Tex and I wish I could give you a big kiss on that cutie pie beagle face. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Tex,

You are the first dog I've ever seen who is able to carry off wearing
    antlers & still maintain a look of dignity. You are a very handsome
    fella & certainly don't look your age. Big congratulations on being chosen
    for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Tex! You are such a handsome boy, especially all ready for Christmas with your antlers on! I would never have guess that you are 13. You look much younger. I can tell how special you are to your family. They must love you so much! Enjoy celebrating with your family today. Congrats on DOTD and Joyeaux Noel to you!