Thread: Pictures of Jennifert's Duncan

Pictures of Jennifert's Duncan

Jenni, Duncan is so handsome.

The website you had the pictures on won't allow you to view the properties. So, I had to cheat to get them. These pictures are off my WebShots.

Here's Duncan.

Thank you so Much!!! I could not figure out how to post those pictures!! And I really wanted to share them with the group since he is such a cutie!! I really appreciate that! See, people who love animals are the nicest people!

Those are really beautiful pictures. He is soo handsome
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Duncan, I sure can't understand why anyone would give you up, but your new owners are the lucky ones. What a handsome fellow you are!!! I love the pictures!!

What beautiful pictures! I LOVE them!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Duncan, you are simply gorgeous!!!!!!!! Souraya, thanks for hooking us up!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow,

He's beautiful. He looks so much like Lady! They have almost the identical face. Is he a flat-coated retriever?
    Barbi
    on behalf of Lady/Tobi/Buffy
    http://www.cutefamilypets.com
    a great site for all animal-lovers!
    Has your pet been featured yet?

Thanks everybody! I'm not sure what type of dog he is...He does look like Lady though, doesn't he. He has the same ears and expression. He's much bigger than most retrievers I think. He's very tall, about 30 inches at the shoulder now. My mother thinks he has Irish wolfhound in him since he keeps getting taller and taller! He's a wonderful dog, very attuned to people and their moods and energy level. Of course he is a puppy still at 1yr but he'll take a nap with me without complaining! I can't believe someone wouldn't want him either. When the shelter found him, he was running loose w/ no collar and he had a large (~1/2 wide) scar around his neck. The vet thinks he may have been tied up somewhere since he was a puppy and the rope kept getting tighter and tighter as he grew and then he finally escaped. Poor thing! But he lives the life now!!!

Jenni,

I am glad that you rescued Duncan. He is a very lucky puppy. A handsome one as well.

Wow, Duncan is one of the most incredibly beautiful dogs I have ever seen! I keep going back to his picture and checking out those amazing pics. And of course the golden is beautiful, too

Duncun is Gorgeous! and BIG, he sort of looks like my Hercules.

Felice, Zeus, Hercules

The more I look at Duncan, the more he appears to be a flat-coated retriever. He looks so much like Lady that it's amazing, even the tail. I'm so glad you rescued him; I can't inmagine somebody not loving him.
    Barbi

The other dog in the picture is Jack, a friend's 4 yr old lab/golden mix. In that picture he is teaching Duncan how to swim. For some reason, even though he has webbed feet, Duncan did not know how to swim! He didn't move his back legs and had to be pulled out of the river twice!! He's got it down pat now, after following Jack and taking a few rides to shore on Jack's tail end!!
    Duncan does have an interesting tail! Very bushy and thick! It throws everyone off when they are playing "Guess what breeds he is" Does Lady have a thick tail like that? That is always wagging?!

Lady has a tail exactly like that and it's ALWAYS wagging -- the trademark of that breed (flatcoated retrievers) is the wagging tail.

Sometime next week i'll take some new full body pictures of Lady and we'll compare then with Duncan's. They'll look like twins. Have you seen that ones I posted in Lady's thread?
    Barbi

Yes I did see the pictues of Lady! She is beautiful and I was totally surprised by the resemblance. I tried to post pictures of Duncan there for comparison but I didn't know how to do it so Souraya did it for me. Flat-coated retreivers are firly rare dogs aren't they? A man thta goes to the dog park nearby here has 3 of them, all females, so maybe that is where Duncan came from... I tried to talk to him one day about his dogs but he didn't want to talk. Probably scared i would come after him for child support!