Thread: Billy Joe !!

Billy Joe !!

What a cute little fella we have for our Saturday DOTD!! We love those big ears and cute little pawsies, buddy. We love all of you, to tell you the truth!! We would love to play fetch with you sometime too. Congrats on your big day today. We hope you have a great day. Maybe Mom can make you some of her special eggs and gravy, but, not too much. You want to keep that boyish figure Kisses to you from us-please tell Mom to do the honors. Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Billy Joe...........What a handsome little fellow you are. I would love
    to play with you and your toys. Congratulations on DOTD. I hope
    Santa is very good to you and bring you lots of toys. Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Well Hi, little Georgia boy, aren't you a cutie. I wonder what toy you would bring me so we could play together. I hope you listen to your human, Billy Joe, when you scoot out that open door. We wouldn't want anything happening to such a cute little pup. Sounds like you're having a really fun life charming Billy. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Billy Joe,

What a sweet looking fella you are Billy. I would love to play fetch with
    you anytime.My pups love that game too. I hope you get some extra
    treats & hugs today to help you celebrate being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you loads of hugs & kisses baby boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Dog of the Day to you, Billy Joe! My heart smiled when I clicked on your photo, read your life story What a darling, adorable, (there are no words!) pupper you are! Oh, those precious paws, those ears! Sharing a plate of gravy and eggs with your human each morning, snuggling up in bed together each night...could life be any better?! Your proud person is so right Billy Joe, you are one awesome, "perfect pup," the best friend a human could hope for and so deserving of the title, Dog of the Day...Dog of a Lifetime! Congrats, hugs and kisses to you, precious Billy Joe! Hope you're being spoiled to pieces on your special day of honor! Long and happy life to you, sweet boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Billy Joe! I'm a little late in my wishes, but I had to tell you how handsome I think you are! Hope your day was great yesterday as you celebrated DOTD with your family. You seem like you really know how to have a good time. Congrats to you!