Thread: Holly

Holly

Holly, you have had such an exciting life for such a young lady. From escaping from the cage (shame on you ) to making the trip half way around the world, to rounding up armadillo on your own farm. I think you are a smart little girl and had a plan all along to get your wonderful Mom to take you home with her. You knew you could win her and the cats over once you got there. You sure look like you enjoyed your first Christmas in the States and I hope this year is just as good to you. Have a wonderful day, pretty little Holly, enjoying your special honor as Dog of the Day.

Good morning, Holly! I must say, I had to laugh at the image of a sweet little puppy squeezing through the bars of her cage and rushing about at the shelter! I am so pleased that you found your way into Mom's heart, you sure do add to life in that family, he hee. Happy DOTD sweetie! Extra treats for Holly today, please!

Holly.....I don't know why no one wanted you. You are so beautiful.
    I would love to have you. I am very happy your mom decided to take you home with her. I hope you and your family will have a very Texas
    Merry Christmas.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Oh how I'd love to find a precious pupper like you under MY tree, Holly! I couldn't help but notice your beautiful damask bed, sweetheart! Santa sure loves you! hehe Bet that was a Christmas to remember, your very first with your forever family!

What an amazing, adventure filled life you've packed into your 4 plus years, Holly! You may have once been labeled homeless and unwanted, but no more! Didn't take long for you to worm your way out of that cage into your mommy's heart! And transporting you all the way from AU to Texas? Now that's a family truly devoted to their 4 legged family member, for life!

Heartfelt thanks to your dear mom for giving such a deserving doggie a second chance at a happy life, and happy it is, what with all of those acres to roam...so many armadillos, so little time! Congratulations on your much deserved, extra special, Sunday Dog of the Day honors, Holly! I hope you and your kitty pals, and your wonderful humans, are all enjoying a super fun filled day of celebration! Hugs and smoochies to you Princess Holly, and an early Merry Christmas to you all

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Holly,

I agree with your mom, You are a little Princess.A sweet little lady with beautiful eyes. It makes me so happy to know you have a wonderful
    family that loves you so much. Big congratulations on being chosen as
    our beautiful Sunday DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you hugs & kisses Holly.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Holly! You are such a beautiful girl! That is a great picture of you in front of the Christmas tree. I hope you get lots of nice treats this year from Santa Paws. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD and Merry Christmas!

Princess Holly, keeping the kitties and the armadillos in line! You go, girl! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Holly !!

We can't go to sleep tonight without saying hello to you, little girl. You are so adorable. We love your perfect seasonal name. You really have had a quite a life, sweetheart. We're so glad to hear you're at home in Houston, chasing armadillos. They're pretty hard to catch aren't they? We have them here in Florida too. Please tell Mom to give you some kisses to celebrate being out DOTD!! Congrats and happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!