Thread: Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty is very pretty and looks so sweet! Very cute Christmas pose!
    Thank you for sharing her picture and for giving her such a loving home!
    From a fellow cat lover!

How lucky that you all found each other. And how nice that you accepted an older cat into your home. So often people only want kittens, then later when it grows up, discover that they don't want a full grown cat. Enjoy many long and happy years together and Miss Kitty, enjoy your status as COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Miss Kitty!

Aw, congratulations Miss Kitty on being COTD! I can just picture you riding in an old-fashioned sleigh in your Christmas Cape! Have a wonderful day sweetheart and a very Merry Christmas!!! xxx

Miss Kitty!! Making a fashion and showing us who is in charge!!! I am so sorry that your other cats were taken from you in such a mean way. Miss Kitty sounds like she keeps you very busy tending to her needs as your Queen kitty! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Dear Miss Kitty ...

Congratulations on being named Cat of the Day! You are so very deserving. What a wonderful story of finding each other. Especially at this time of year, that's what it's all about. What blessings you, Miss Kitty, and your family share. You're just magnificent dear one!
    I Luv Cats
    Proud meowmie of Daisy and Andrew
    Kitties Quigley, Charlotte and Buc and doggies Candy, Muffy and Benji are all
    at the Rainbow Bridge chasing butterflies and are always missed

Miss Kitty how pretty you are in your Christmas cape!!!

I'm glad you found a wonderful loving family and are helping them heal from the loss of their other kitties. Plesase stay safe indoors where mean people can't get at you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!

Have a fun treat filled day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Cat of the Day to you, Miss Kitty! Oh, how precious you look all decked out in your "gay apparel," your kitty Christmas cape!!! And as I look at all that surrounds you, it's clear your wonderful humans make sure it's always a very kitty Christmas! I'm so, so sorry to hear of the tragic loss of your predecessors; such a horrible man! Finding you was truly a blessing for your heartbroken Mom and Dad, and I'm so very happy for them and for you, that you found your way to one another! Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, Miss Kitty! It was such a joy meeting you! Enjoy the day and every moment of your wonderful, love filled life! And an early Merry Christmas too, to your and your family! Hugs and kisses!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

How demure and cozy you look in your regal Christmas attire, Majestic Miss Kitty!

Yes, kitties certainly do bring boundless joy to us mere humans, and you are a perfect example, pretty girl.

Wishing you and yours many more years of love and togetherness, Madame Kitty!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

YOU CERTAINLY ARE DOING WELL MISS KITTY!!
    YOU HAVE SUCH A BEUATIFUL CATMAS CLOAK, ONE THAT EVEN HH LADY EDWINA ROSE WOULD ENVY, BUT WE SPY WITH OUR LITTLE EYES THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR PRESENTS UNDER YOUR TREE.
    WE JUST BET THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET SOME LOVELY GIFTS AND WE KNOW THAT YOU WILL GIVE YOUR GUARDIANS THE ONE PRECIOUS GIFT , THE LOVE YOU HAVE IN YOUR HEART.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A YULE TIDE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO MARVELLOUS MISS KITTY, OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I was thinking along the same lines as Catmandu, Miss Kitty! Our fashion expert Edwina would give your pretty Christmas cape an enthusiastic Paws Up! You are beautiful and I'm glad you have a loving home and family who dote on you! Happy Cat of the Day, pretty lady!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678