Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MinPin

MinPin

The other day i saw the cutest MinPin pup!I had never really been big on the small doggies but i fell in love with the MinPin Puppy i saw!I would have taken that pup in a flash but 2 things stood in the way the price&CHewy(my Bc)being teritorial.....The price on the girls was 2 hundred and the price on the boys was 3 hundred.the one i wanted came right up to me when i walked up and began playing with me and running around....I wish i could have gotten her...the man said that the MinPins that he had where teritorial so it wouldnt work out with chewy.and the price blew my socks off!!2oo!!!
    So i was wondering if anyone had a MinPin and had pics or a website,or if anyone had any info on MinPins.I am really becoming interseted in this breed.thanks
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCA(Future Cledus's of America)
    FTC(Future Twister Chaser)
    FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)
    FFA(Future Farmers of America)

We almost got a min Pincher. We saw one at teh pet store and were like OMG we have to ahve it! But don't worry we wouldn't buy one from the pet store (our own descion nothign against pet store bought dogs, there wonderful compainions). So we went to the pound and looked at I swear over 100 dogs! Till they todl us they had puppies, so we got a puppy and Named Him Chewy (its the best name around ). I love the breed also. I am a big fan. They are like one HUGE dog in one SMALL body
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Lol my chewy has a registerd name that dosnt have anything to do with CHewing..we where trying to find out y she was called Chewy and then she chewed through 2 dog leashes and a pillow case!!!of course shes not finished yet though.....
    Is your CHewy a MinPin or other doggie?? well i g2g ttul tt4n
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)

Chewy is a Australian Shepard mixed with a Westland high terrier and we are starting to think some Corgie. Well pretty much he is a Heinz 57. Chewy's not a "real" breed so he's not regesterd but his full name Is "Chewy don't Chew on that". Chewy Chews on EVERYTHING. He isn't big enough yet to chew through a leash or anything but he does chew on everythign else. He is strating to learn not to chew on hands. I love border collies. We almost got one we saw at the pound but you HAVE to have all your doors locked at all times to own her because she could open dorrs. Aperntly she was left alone to long and really wanted out, lol.PS: Here is a picture of Chewy. (I know sorry to bore you all again with his picture)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I just love that picture of chewy, not a care in the world. Precious!

aww he is soooo cute....

my border collie can open doors to,she hates it when i am out side with another doggie....

-Kayla
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)

LOL. I think it would be so funnyto see a dog open a door.The dog we almost got answered the door, like if the door bell rang or in somone knocked cause he humans did. LOL. Now that would have been weird, a dog answering the door. Border collies are so smart! I am amaezed sometiems, the stuff they can do! I don't think I could ever own one. There to samrt for me, give it a couple of days and it would be smarter then me, lol. I am hopeing to get new pics of Chewy soon, He has some real cute markings on him. Tell your Little Chewy I said HI and give him a big kiss for me.

I have 2 years old minpin... I have a picture but I don't know how to post it...... you can ask me any question about a minpin.... I

Hi,
    I would like to know about what size they get......and if they are
    active....and just kinda anything on MinPins,like well hard to explain just I kinda am interested in the breed and they seen like
    nice doggies............well i g2g ttul tt4n

-Kayla
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)

hey,
    Its really funny watching her open the door....Chewy says hi..
    well sorry i g2 make this short every one ttul tt4n.....

-Kayla
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)

10-12 inches in height ,with 11 inches being best.... ears could be cropped or uncropped. Alert Watchdogs with an incordinately keen sense of hearing. Miniature Pinschers reconize the sound of their owners' vehicles and foot steps, but are quick bark a warning when strange car pull up to the house or unfamiliar foot steps draw near. My dog also loves other animals exept sometimes he can be aggressive to big dogs at times... you should start letting your minpin meet other animals when he is puppy. Socialization brings out the best in a Miniature Pinscher's personality. They should be socialized to new sounds,people,animals,surroundings,ect ., in a slow deliberate..

Miniature PInschers get along with other Miniatures best..

and sometimes Miniature Pinschers are called The King Of The toys because of their regal manners in both apearance and deportments.

they also love to sit on your lap and watch tv with you or when you read a book ..

I think Minpin is the most cleanest, neatest and most loving of all dogs.

My dog loves to go outside when it's warm outside..

my dog's ear is not cropped and one of his ear goes down and other ear goes up..

I think they are really easy to train..And yes they are active..They loved to play with their owners.. they love to go for long walks...

do you have any web sites on MinPins?????I would really like to get one but i dont think i could get one right nowI have just found a home in Dallas that we are going to check out for my Schnouzer Chester,becuase he is a runner a fighter and small and gets trampled over bye the other big doggieswish i dint have to get rid of him......But latter on I would like to get a MinPin but right now we have toooo many critters at the "ranch"here

I have some questions about your MinPin:
    Is your MinPin a runner?
    Do you have anyother dogs?and if you do does your MinPin like them?
    Does your MinPin like being outside?
    Is you MinPin good in the house?
    Does your MinPin get along with other people?
    Im trying to get lots of info on MinPins to see if they are the right kind of dog for my family....
    O ,and do they get along with younger kids??

I have 3 brothers 5yr old 9yr old and a 11 yr old
    And the 9 yr old has a German Shepard puppy 7months
    and my 5yr old brother shares a 5yr old sheltie with my mom
    and the the 11 yr old has a great peransie Mix that is 2 or3yrs

and then I have a Border COllie and a Schnouzer i am trying to get rid of

Thanks a bunch

-Kayla
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)

you have a border colie ? your trying to get rid of them I'm want to get a border colie.. ok am..My dog is friendly to kids.. And he is friendly to other dog too.. he is very good in side the house.. he likes to run and he is good at it and he likes to go for a run.. he loves going outside on nice days too.. and minpins love their owners,... they are very good dogs and I know a website it is www.minpin.com

I am getting rid of my Schnouzer,Chester....If you would like to see i pic of my Border COllie CHewy i can e-mail a pic to u ....I think that u would like Border Colllies,very smart and loyal,o yes and very very athletic!!!I have my BC in agility and she loves it!

my daddy said no MinPin even though I knew i couldnt get
    one ,worth a try!We have tooo many doggies...]

today i was going over some of the things a already no about Minpins,and i think they are really cute and sound great but for sum reason i cant pictue my self with one ....

I was thinking lab.....even though i no i cant get one at least i can dream
    Maybe you and other people on pettalk can help me find the right kind of dog for me?

I have a Border Collie wich i love to death and ill keep her as long as i can...but i have noticed they need MUCH more than just some LONG walks and a couple of games of fetch.....
    and Border Collies are the right dog for me sooo far...
    and i was thinking Lab to???
    thanks

-Kayla
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)

If you have to many dogs already and are getting ride of one, I don't think you should bring another one in to you life at the moment. Sounds like you have your hands full with BC and don't need any more destractions. You should wait awhile untill you know for certain that you can keep it its WHOLE life. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. But it just seems you get a dog and then fnd you don't have time for it so you give him up. My personal suggestion would be to wait till you have the time it takes for another dog before you get another dog.