Thread: Will be off for a bit

Will be off for a bit

I am finishing preps for my visit to my family, and ot spend the holidays with Moosmom (Donna) With all of the things this year brought, I want to wish all of you on PT a blessed and safe holiday season, know that yo are all in my prayers and I hope the holidays bring everyone Love happiness laughter and Love.

I may lurk a day or two but will certainly update when I come home, with btw another naked cat! Thank you Donna!and with many many pictures

May your season be blessed may your dreams be realized and may all your hearts be happy and light.

Love
    Kym
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Aw Kym, just as I come back you go I hope you have a FABULOUS time with Donna (I'm sure you will have a hoot!) and have a lovely Christmas.

((((((((((SUPER HUGS)))))))))))

Zimbabwe 07/13

You Too The Fabul;ous Miss Z!

I hope you have a very good Christmas

((Hugs))
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

u2

Huggggssssss
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Have a blessed holiday.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Here ya go!!! Introducing Ari aka Darth. His history is he was in the home of a woman who had 21 cats including 3 Sphynxes. All the cats were confiscated (she was a hoarder) by Animal Control and this poor boy spent 2 1/2 months in a cage at the pound. Pardon his eye. I'm treating it with an eye ointment.

The only way I can describe him is he looks like a Sphynx with a bad haircut. When he was taken by AC, he was completely hairless. The stress of the pound made his hair grow. He's a very sweet boy who has no problem with my cats whatsoever. Moo isn't too happy with me but I keep telling him Ari isn't staying, he's going to live with Kym and Lexi Joon. He seems okay with that.

In this picture he seems to have made himself at home.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

we hope Donna! with that face we best hope gramma gives him up!

Kisses to my beautiful boys! and not much longer now!

Oh Gosh Dr. G.~ What a fabulous thread oh, and great pictures too by the way Donna!!!!!!!

{{{BIG HUGS}}} to You and Yours for a Wonderful Christmas Gathering ~
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED