Thread: Raven!

Raven!

I can't believe no one's got on yet to tell you how handsome and sweet and smart and precious you are! Have a great day at DOTD!

Raven ... you look very regal sitting on the striped cushion! It sounds like you spend your days having tons of fun! Happy Dog of the Day to you, pretty lady!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Raven, you look so dignified sitting there, it's hard to believe you're only 9 months old. Sounds like you have a lot of fun with your big happy family too. Hope you all enjoy many years together filled with hugs and treats.
    Congratulations on being our big beautiful dog of the day.

Happy Dog of the Day to you, stunning Raven! What a handsome, gentle giant of a pup you are! You look mighty comfy, curled up there in your chaise lounge! I didn't know they made them that big...lounge chairs, not Danes! I'm guessing just to the ummm, left, we might find your pool? lol Your Mom's right Raven, stick to the tap water! With so many fun attractions to keep you entertained, from pools to tractors, so many siblings to pal around with, human and furrred, I can only imagine how busy and fun filled your days are! Oh, musn't forget those football games and NASCAR Sundays! Ahhh, so much life to live, so little time! hehe What a lucky Dad, having a BIG best friend and furry sidekick in you, Raven! Enjoy your well earned "top dog" honors sweetheart and have a wonderful, fun filled day, celebrating with your proud pack...the 2 and 4 leggers! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Raven, our extra special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh miss Raven! You are absolutly stunning, girl! You sound like you would be a very fun girl to have around! Happy DOTD, sweetie! Hope you get spoiled today!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

What a beautiful face!

Hi, Raven! You are such a beautiful girl! What a nice shiny coat you have and such and expressive face. You could be a doggie model! I'm glad you are in such a happy home with all those two-legged and four-legged friends to pal around with. You must have tons of fun. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Raven,

You are a beautiful baby girl & it's a pleasure to meet you. I wanted to
    tell you there are many Nascar buffs here on PT. It makes me so happy
    to know what a large, wonderful family you have. Congratulations on
    being chosen as DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses Raven.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Raven..........You are a doll. I cannot believe how beautiful you are sitting in that chair. You look like a Queen. I would love to have you. I bet you are a joy to have around.Congratulations on DOTD. I got to meet you.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry