Thread: Lovely LouAnn!

Lovely LouAnn!

LouAnn,
    You are just lovely! What a beauty you are, on the inside and out! You have such stunning creme coloring. And you sound like such the sweetest thing, giving kisses, jumping up and down in excitement when your owners go see you in your cage, and brightening up people's days on your visits to them! LouAnn, what a special, one-of-a-kind piggie you are! We hope you have a lovely day as Pet of the Day, as lovely as you are, sweetie pie! We also hope that you and your kind guardians enjoy MANY, MANY, MANY more wonderful, fun-filled years together! A BIG thanks to them for adopting you, and giving you a 'top' home, where you are cherished, as you deserve to be!
    Pets, Treats, Kisses, Love, and Romain Lettuce from Catloverforever and Her Kitties
    Last edited by catloverforever; 12-13-2007 at 01:52 PM.

LouAnn you are stunning!!!

Just seeing your sweet picture made me smile!!! It sounds like you are one happy piggy girl too!!! That's just as it should be!!!

I hope you and your family have a fun day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there lovely LouAnn and happy Pet of the Day to you!!! Wow, what a beauty you are! Many a piggie have shared my home and my heart over the years but I must say, you are one of the prettiest piggies I've ever met; your coloring is simply gorgeous! And as has been said, you're even more beautiful on the inside! I'll bet those kisses you so generously dispense are the best! Your proud parents, and all of your adoring fans and friends there at the senior complex are so blessed to have such a gentle, loving, fur-friend like you in their lives, bringing them so much joy and endless smiles! I'm smiling just imagining you making your "love rounds" in your basket!!! hehe

You've certainly earned your Pet of the Day bona fides, lovely LouAnn! Hope you're having a blast, enjoying all of the extra love and attention being showered on you this day, and I hope that includes lots of yummy treats and cuddles galore! Popcorn on, sweet wheeker girl!
    Little kisses, wheeks and purrs to you from me and my girls, Moonbeam and Ruby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~