Thread: Marvelous Mia

Marvelous Mia

I am very honored to be the first one to congratulate you today, Mia. When I saw your pretty picture on the top of my screen I clicked on it immediately to see your full picture. You are just gorgeous! It sounds like third time is a charm for you. I am so happy that you have found such a perfect home for you, and good job on teaching your humans how to find the bone. I sounds like you have it all, Mia, brains and beauty. Enjoy your special and well-deserved honor as Dog of the Day.

Mia, sounds like you have a great life! I am so glad you found your forever home. Well I hope that you enjoy your day. Congrats on being the dog of the day!
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

Hi Mia!!!

Anyone can read your bio and learn what a very special girl you are, Mia. We're thrilled that you've finally come to your forever home. It's obvious how deeply loved you are. It seems you're filling beloved Maggie's paws as much as you possibly can. We love your "hide the bone" trick. That has to be nothing but adorable to see you in action. Congratulations to you, beautiful girl, our wonderful DOTD today. Please tell the family to give you alot of extra kisses from us to celebrate. We wish you all continued happiness!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings to you beautiful, marvelous Mia!!! What a welcome sight your sweet, smiling face is on this cold and rainy day! You're one beautiful blend of two of my fave breeds! I'm sorry to hear it took some time before you finally found your way home, to your forever family, but as they say, the third time's the charm and this time it's forever! I just love your cunning, Mia! Your "lets test the humans" game is hilarious! hehe Such a smarty, but then again, just look at your lineage...it's a no brain er! And oh, how you play so gently with the wee, wittle doggies! Now that's the Golden in you...and the Border Collie! Well, I guess you can tell, I think you're mighty special and your family, ohhhhh, so lucky to have been blessed with a furkid as special as you, Mia! You had some mighty impressive paw prints to fill, those of your beloved predecessor Maggie, but I have no doubt you will do her memory and legacy of love, proud...you already have! Congratulations on being crowned Pet Talk's most deserving honoree, sweet baby girl! Hope you're treated to a trip to, shhhhh, the d-o-g p-a-r-k, lots of yummy treats, everything your heart desires! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Miss Mia!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Mia,

I am so happy to know your folks decided to let you into their lives.
    No one can replace a departed friend, but you have plenty of love to give
    all on your own. I'm happy to meet you today and offer huge congrats
    on being our special, intelligent and beautiful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    you bigs hugs & kisses sweetheart Mia.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Mia...You are so beautiful. I am so glad that you have finally found
    a loving family to take care of you. I would love to have you myself.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Mia, Have a wonderful life.
    a Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Such a cute girl! Brainy too! Congrats on your special day!

Hi, Mia. You are a very pretty girl. You look very relaxed in this picture and you have a nice smile. I hope you enjoy a wonderful celebration today. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Mia, you are such a pretty lady! I love your Hide the Bone game! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678