Thread: From Sage...

From Sage...

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. I am so honored to be Todays Cat of the Day!

I am a very happy and healthy cat now. My family loves me so very much and I love them right back, but life was not always like this.

When I was just a kitten I was put in a shoebox and stomped on, then thrown down a flight of stairs. I did not receive vet attention until it was too late to operate on my separated hips. Instead, I had to be put in a cage for 6 weeks so that my hips would heal by themselves. It was a long scary ordeal.

Thank God there are people out there that care and devote their lives to saving us creatures in need. My angel Vickie from Meezer Pleasers took me in, gave me love and promised she would find me a home where I would never be hurt again.

When my new Mom took me in her arms I knew I would be loved for the rest of my life. I live with my 11 year old brother Cole (he was here alone for 10 years) and my new little sister Jade. We are all sleek and jet black. Jade and I are Orientals and Cole is a black Siamese mix. We are one big happy family.

Thanks again for allowing me to be your Cat of the Day.

=^..^=

Purr and Headbutts,

Sage

Sweet Sage
    First: Welcome to Pet Talk. It's a very special place full of people who love animals.

Second: After reading your story, I'm awash in tears. How can people be so cruel? Thank God for good people like those who saved you and your wonderful new family. I wish I could put the one(s) who were mean to you in a box and stomp them and see how they like it. They will have to pay eventually though. What goes around, comes around.

Third: Congratulations on being our very special Cat of the Day today and sharing your day with us. I love your scarf in the picture. I hope you get lots of extra cuddles and treats today to help celebrate.

Oh, how sad and angry I was after reading of the incredible cruelty and abuse you endured, precious Sage. It brought me to tears...But I want to thank you SO much dear one for having the courage to share your amazing story of recovery and love with us and for giving US the pleasure of bestowing upon you our Cat of the Days honors. You are so deserving of our admiration and praise. What a brave, courageous kitty you are! And thanks so much to Vicki and Mom for never giving up on you and for providing you with a lifetime of unconditional love, safety and comfort where you may be cherished for the beautiful, loving, forgiving creature you are! I hope you and your family stick around and share many more wonderful tales of the adventures of Sage, Jade and Cole! Congratulations to Sage, our MOST deserving Cat of the Day! P.S...Did I mention how incredibly beatuiful you are! You scarf is stunning!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Welcome to Pettalk dear Sage !!

You have stolen my heart too !! How is it possible that you were abused like that !! you are such a sweetie !!
    I hope to see many cute pictures from you on Pettalk . This is such a great family of friends !! You will love it here !!

Welcome to pettalk!

You will find there are a lot of black cat and meezer lovers here ( I am one of them even though my cat is neither!) I love your name Meezersinblack its perfect and you have not 1 but 3 beautiful black kitties! We hope you stick around to share photos and stories of your wonderful kitties!

Welcome to Pet Talk and
    WE WANT MOOOOOORE Pix of your cute kitties.