Thread: Snickers

Snickers

What a great picture of Snickers - it sounds from his age that he had a very good, long life! I love his little face, and his clean little legs and paws are so adorable. What a lovely little spirit will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge - he is not only adorable (I can see why people fell in love with him!), but sounds like he had a personality that was wonderful! Thank you so much for submitting him and letting us share his story! He is well remembered here, as our Dog of the Day! May your hearts be filled with happy memories today as we all celebrate the memory of Snickers!!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

What a good-looking dog you were, Snickers. You've got the looks of a movie star.
    I was going to say 'Rest in Peace, Little One'...but that wouldn't be you at all. I know that you're having a great time at the Rainbow Bridge, taking charge of all the toss & catch games. And in-between games, you're sending little doggie kisses back to your family who loved you so much & who miss you so much. They're absolutely right...you were (& still are) a dog in a million. Well done, Little Fella! You truly deserve the award of Dog of the Day.
    Marie

I am so sorry you had to leave us on Earth, Snickers. You are probably so happy in "the skies above". Just think about it this way, you are in a better place where you probably get to do whatever you want!! Congradulations on Dog of the Day, if only you could know it.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

What an honor to have the irrepressible Snickers featured as Dog of the Day and what a beautiful tribute made by his guardian. He did have a long life indeed, but I know that doesn't make his departure from this world any easier or missing him any less. I can't help but shed some tears for your recent loss.

Snickers you were a gallant and brave pupster and provided much love, entertainment and companionship for those who cared for you. Be assured that you will never be forgotten.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Just wanted to say what a beautiful baby your Snickers was and my belated sympathy on your loss. What a wonderful thing that you had all those years with your forever dog and may he always live forever in your heart until you meet again at the bridge. Such a wonderful tribute. Rho

The picture of Snickers stole my heart. The expression is priceless. What a wonderful companion and friend he was. I wish to send my deepest sympathies to you in the loss of Snickers. At one time we had a Rottweiler and a Mini Schnauzer, Kona and Kona was always the boss lady, they have both since passed.
    I'm sure Snickers is reunited with Ninja right now at the Rainbow Bridge happily playing and perhaps meeting Kona and Kate
    Congratulations dear, handsome Snickers Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

There is just something about you dear Snickers that is going to capture everyone's heart today. First of all your name is adorable. It must have been very difficult to see you pass to the Rainbow Bridge after so many years with your humans. It is clear to see that they loved you dearly as you were with them such a long time. It was hard to leave wasn't it?

We are so happy that you have been honored today as our very special Dog of the Day. You deserve this honor and so do your humans.

May you be together again someday!

Oh precious Snickers! Your adorable face has stolen my heart too. It is hard to look into that sweet, sweet face of yours and not smile from ear to ear! What a wonderful, happy life you lived here on this earth. I know that your family cherished each and every moment they shared with their precious boy. And while you graced their lives for so many happy years, I know their hearts were broken that day you passed. Parting with a forever friend as special as you is one of the greatest heartaches us humans must endure. But I know that one day down the road you will be welcoming them with open paws, united again in love! Thank you so much to your family for sharing your legacy of love with us all and allowing us the honor of congratulating you on a lifetime of love, loyalty, and devotion. It was an honor to meet you Snickers...Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~