Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thursday - #241 - Richard needs tips

Thursday - #241 - Richard needs tips

Well, there are probably a lot of tips that Richard needs - but this time I mean money - hard cold cash...............I think Richard and his brother are in the clinker for trying to escape the toll booth gremlin.

So the large jar on the end of the bar is for your spare change or whatever you can afford - guess we will need to bail them out.

I have a pot of coffee brewing - tea kettle on to make some tea - and I would love some help making breakfast.

Aw, Mario and little orange kitty - thanks.................

I'll empty out my penny drawer here at work to toss in. Let's see, it's a whopping $1.40 he needs right? Shouldn't take us too terribly long to raise it. Certainly by this weekend. Then they can be out of the pokey in time for whatever games are on. I'll give you a hand with breakfast Gini, * clap clap clap *
    ~ at least I'm not...

A few days in the clink will be no problem to Richard - he has been in the L&F ...

The girls have emptied their piggy banks and given me a few pennies for the fund. I have a lovely collection of quarters from lots of the states that Richard gave me, but I really like it, and I'd rather hang on to it.

You OK in there for a few more days, Richard?

Gee I hope the Edster can fend for himself if Richard is in the clink!!! Can Edster use a can opener?

I'm out of change. I mailed Christmas packages today. Here is a dime from the cats though. They say it's a tip for all the catnip tea they've had this year.

Hot chocolate for me with lots of marshmallows. It's freezing rain outside and the weatherman keeps saying we are in for a major winter ice storm on Sunday. Gosh, I'm praying he is wrong!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

See Richard in just a blink of the eye - we already have .15 cents in the jar for you. Just a couple more days and I bet we can break .50 cents.........

clink

clink clink clink clink. not there's $1.50
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

klunk, klunk, klunk, klunk, klunk, klunk
    There you go Richard...some Real Canadian Toonies and Loonies. That should help a bit. Now there is $7.50 in the jar.

So I wonder what Richard looks like in stipes??? I wouldn't worry about the Edster. He'll just make his way over to "Grandma's" place and settle in front of the fire.

Oh breakfast, I could use a nice plate of scrambled eggs, hash browns and bacon.

Momo, please keep yourself warm. Don't want you getting that nasty cold back again.

**hi everyone** I'll be back later in the day.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Here's another quarter I think we have more than enuff now

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Be careful about those scrambled eggs Slick (speaking of loonie toonie hee hee), we wouldn't want them to wiggle, and we will leave the "shrooms" out of the eggs - they squeek ~ right Gini oh HI RED!!! By the way, when I left for work this morning it was 25 degrees and we had 3 inches of snow.
    ~ at least I'm not...

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    High 50's and raining here. Mitzi and I are staying in. Homemade curry burgers in the pan, tucking in to watch Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy tonight. I've been gifted by the girls on MakeupAlley.com - I feel SO blessed right now - warm and dry. MMMMMMMMMM

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

deposits Honest Abe Illinois state quarter into piggybank
    Here ya go, this will get us to an even eight bucks
    Is there any coffee left?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh Red, thanks for reminding me. Gotta be home by 8pm tonight. Not sure what I'm having for dinner but I don't care. My housecleaner was in today so I get to go home to a sparkling house.
    After we got hit with the big snowstorm last weekend, the snow is all gone, the temps have dropped and our weather now is bright and sunny but oh so cold. Brrrrr!

I'll take a Spanish Coffee and do the same as Red....snuggle in the couch and watch some great TV.

Thanks for the breakie Gini, and Laurie, those eggs did jiggle!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

--Polar Express

Awww Richard - just look at that - in the blink (or is it clink) of an eye, we already have $8.00 whole dollars.....................well it is Christmas and everyone is feeling very generous.

I want to give the proper credit to ZippieKat for her comment about mushy rooms..........she is the one who said she didn't like them because they squeek when you eat them.

I think I would like a lemon drop - just a good fresh tasting drink to lull me to sleep. (or knock me out - not sure which).

You all may need to come dig me out soon. Word is we are still in for a major ice storm starting tomorrow and continuing through Tuesday.

Please keep paws and fingers crossed and add a few prayers that our power stays on or I will be one frozen gal!!!

I need some more hot chocolate with lots of "mallow" now!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Oh Momo, please stay indoors and wrap up. Maybe flop another furry on the bed to keep warm, eh? I'm sure by now there must be a big vat of hot chocolate on the stove. Here I brought you some mini-mallows. No Mario, you can't stuff them up your nose!!!!

Just a little ooops for you to laugh at. It's phunny how PT creeps into every part of our lives. I sent out an email last week and used the word "phun" instead of "fun". I got a reply back that perhaps I should use spell-check. Thank goodness the email went to someone with a good sense of humour. I didn't even bother to try and justify the spelling or explain where it came from.

One spanish coffee to go please. Gotta get back to w-u-r-k.
    --unknown

--Polar Express