Thread: Update!

Update!

heres hows it going...I went to the hospital thursday night having contractions, they put me on the monitor and they were getting stronger, so when they checked me i was 1-2 CM and 50% efaced, so they kept me over night. they checked me that night for an infection too and iguess i had one so they put me on medication. then the next morning my contractions were gone and then the doc couldnt even find my cervex but the babies head was comming down further.

i guess the infection called my uterus to think it was in labor, but the baby wasnt ready.

I called my boss asap because i had to work friday, and the nurse and doc thought we would have a baby that day. but when i called her today telling her that it was just all false she told me that she gave away my hours. My last was supposed to be the 22nd but i guess it was friday. Even trevors dad sent flowers thinking we had a baby, so everyone jumped to conclusions, but even WE thought we would leave the hospital with a baby, since i was dilating, it makes sence right?

i never heard of a infection causing this. and now it stinks that i dont go back to work for 6 weeks, i was ognna take 4 off when shes born, but now itll be 2 weeks early and then the 4 weeks shes born. It stinks with no pay checks anymore, only one more on friday and thats it. but i think its crap that i cant my hours back, because she gave them to someone else.

but in 15 days, i cant complain ill have a my little girl here, so shes should make me happy and make things fall into place.

thanks for letting me run.....
    Mommy's Little Girl

Hang in there, honey! It won't be long now before you see your daughter's beautiful face. I will be thinking of you and hoping everything goes very easily for you.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

When you see that little face nothing else will matter....my Katie arrived when she felt like it so I spent a fun packed 10 days in hospital

I can't believe you have so little time after giving birth - makes me grateful for the NHS despite the mess it appears to be in
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk