Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My son says my cats have ME trained

My son says my cats have ME trained

Every morning I make a cup of coffee and heat the skim milk in the microwave. Coco Puff loves warm milk . (I know, most people think cats are lactose intolerant but none of mine suffer any symptoms whatsoever. They ALL love skim milk.) I always pour some in a saucer and blow on it to make sure it isn't too hot for his cute little meezer lips. My son walked in and saw me doing that and said "Boy, do they have you trained. I asked what's for breakfast and you said there's cereal in the cupboard but your cats get special treatment. I see how it is around here." He was kidding, of course, but he may have something there. Whaddaya think?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN TO YOUR SON THAT HE HAS TO LEARN TO BE SELF RELIANT WHERE AS THERES NO WAY A CAT CAN GET THE MILK OUT OF THE FRIDGE OR SKIM IT FROM THE COFFEE!!!
    I AM THE SAME AS I CANT WALK PAST THIER BOWLS WITHOUT SEEING IF THEY NEED REFILLING OR WHETHER THE WATERS FRESH IN THIER BOWLS.
    AND WHEN I TAKE A PIECE OF CHEESE OR DELI MEAT TO SNACK ON, I ALWAYS, ALWAYS BRING EXTRA AS I KNOW THAT THE LUCKY FOUND CATS, ESPECIALLY SCRAPPY ANGEL AND SCRAPPY 2 WILL WANT SOME TOO!!!
    I GUESS I AM AS TRAINED AS PAVLOVS DOG!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

what catmandu said...and you've waited on your son for years anyway
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

My cat definitely has me trained!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa
    My son says my cats have ME trained!
    Just remind him that HE had you trained when he was that size, too!

Yeah, he was just kiddin'. Actually, he offers to make me breakfast when he visits. He's a good boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Of course you are trained! We all are!!

(and I love being a slave to my boys, to tell you the truth) The payback makes it all worthwhile.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

I do completely understand, Medusa. Soncat often says I'm the one guilty of spoiling Groucho!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

This story i am sure we can all relate to, every now and then i try tough kitty love, it usually only lasts about two hours if that, they just look up at you with those adorable eyes and sweet faces and my heart melts, who else is guilty of that? lol
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I don't think any of us would be here if our cats didn't have us so well trained.

Where else can we say things about ours and other's cats without people thinking we are totally weird?

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    they just look up at you with those adorable eyes and sweet faces and my heart melts, who else is guilty of that? lol
    I am.....I am!!!!!

Momcat, that is why my little puddies are shall we say a little on the rotund side,those eyes have it, and i cannot say no to them, well not too often,(I mean just look at my siggy, could you say no to those adorable kitties eyes pleading) every now and then, i say to them all,well it is tough love today kitties, so don't even try it on, it is not happening, today you are not getting any extras, works about one per cent of the time,but now i have them on their daily rations, it is working much better,and they are staying within healthy weight ranges, but yes they do look, let us say very well cared for lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hi Carole, May I say that your babies are beautiful!!! I'd definitely spoil each of them in one hot minute. Isn't it amazing how they know exactly how to play us and get whatever they want? Groucho has me wrapped firmly around his little paw! This Meowmie wouldn't have it any other way.

Please give your "little puddies" some scritchies and lovies from me?

Oh i sure will, and you give groucho some back in return please,there is another term for us, it is called cat slave, i think i fit into that category nicely and proudly, he he.
    Furangels only lent.

LOL! Howard and Luna would like to say that your cats did a fantastic job of training you

As for the lactose intolerance, neither of mine show symptoms of this either. Although I never give them large quantities. Howard loves ice cream. Whenever I have some, he always helps me "wash" the dish afterward. And Luna loves cheese, but only mozerella cheese. She can be asleep at the other end of the house, but if I open the fridge and take the cheese container out, she's immediately sitting at my feet, balanced on her hind legs, meowing, and acting as cute as she possibly can...so I HAVE to give her a small piece (now keep in mind that I keep the cheese in an ordinary plastic container, identical to plastic containers I keep other, non-cheese stuff in...but Luna only comes for the cheese container opening. Somehow she can tell the difference )

As for my personal training, Howard has me trained to wake up a half hour early every day so he can get in a good, long massage/petting before breakfast.