Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please keep me in your thoughts & prayers..

Thanks for the outpouring suppots. They mean a lot to me.

I did tell my husband, and I feel better about it now that I have him to share my worries with . The reason I hesitated to tell him was because about this same time last year, his mother was diagnose with breast cancer. She also found a lump which turned out to be malignant. She had to have to mastectomy & chemo... Thanks goodness her cancer is now in remission, but it did give everybody a scare, and changed a lots of things on its way.

Because of that, to my husband, having a lump is equal with having cancer... I now not only have to convince myself that the lump's probably benign, I have to convince hubby, too.

As for me, I'm doing fine. The way I see it, I have no choice but to wait until Dec 28th for my mammogram, but I do have a choice to be happy or unhappy from now until then, and I choose to be happy . Of course ever since I found the lump, I've been very worried, but everywhere I go, I hear joyful Christmas songs, bright & beautiful decorations, and I'm reminded that Advent is a time to be joyful, not sad - hopeful, not despair.. Therefore, when dark clouds loom over my head, I chase them away with prayers.

God is my strengh & my hope right now, as I realize there is nothing I can do, or undo that will change the outcome of things. I'll just have to wait to find out what He's planned for my life. Of course, I prayed that it won't be anything malignant - but I can't help but asking myself what I would do in case it would be. All I can do now is to prepare myself for the worst, so if it is, at least I'm prepared. If it's not, then I'll be the happiest person on the entire universe

Please continue to pray for me. Pretty please? I'm sure God hears our prayers.

Thanks ~Jessie~

of course we'll pray for you. PT-ers always go with each other. i am so glad you told your partner/helper and husband. he and you are going through this tough and scary time together, nad i'm glad you know he's strong enough for you to lean on him, as he could lean on you. (hugs)
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

You have a wonderful attitude! Prayers continuing for you!

Hugs,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Prayers on the way.

Prayers on the way...

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

You are in my prayers. I'm sorry you have to wait to find out more, but I pray that the news is good and that it'll be worth the wait once it's all over and done with. Lots and lots of prayers are being sent your way.

Just a note to say that I thought of you today. I went for my scheduled mamo (yearly) this morning & am so glad that is over for another year. I'm
    still thinking & praying that your next test brings the best possible news for
    you & your family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I too "hold" you in my daily thoughts and prayers ~ I thought of you again today~
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Update us when you can, I hope you have news by now.

we're still thinking of you!
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Still praying for you. Hope you're doing okay.

Praying for you and hope you can check in with us soon!

Hugs,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Thanks everyone for your continuous prayers. They mean the world to me.

It was so difficult to schedule for the tests. First, the doc office requested authorization for the wrong tests, so when it came time for me to come in for the tests, they had to request a new one. Then by the time the new authorization came in I was 2 days late for my period, (which was normal, considering that I have a 35-40 days cycle) - the technician refused to do it. She was following the rules, and suspected pregnancy (I can't really blame her). She asked me to go to my OB to get a pregnancy test and said that she won't give me a mammogram until she receive the confirmation from my OB that I'm not pregnant. Too bad my OB was on vacation until last Monday. Fortunately, my period had shown up on last Friday!

So, finally I got to have my mammogram & ultrasound done last Friday. I'm still waiting for the results. Hopefully it turns out to be nothing, otherwise my entire world will change...

In the mean time, I'm recovering from a cold.. It was worse during the weekend, so now I'm feeling better already. I guess my body couldn't keep up with all the activities I had during the last few weeks, plus the weather was a bit strange in California these days.. Other than that I'm doing okay.

Anyway, I'm here checking in, and I'm so glad to be remembered in thoughts & prayers. I'll let you guys know the result immediately after I receive a call from my doctors.

Thanks,
    Theresa

Thanks ~Jessie~

Thanks for letting us know. Ugh the waiting!! Sometimes that is the hardest part!! I will continue to pray that you will remain calm while waiting and that the results are good!! Take care!

Robyn

thanks for checking in. The waiting part is definitely the hardest...I hope you get the results soon!!!!