Thread: Now don't I feel stupid?

Now don't I feel stupid?

I was scheduled to work the morning shift today. I had no idea and came to work at 12:30 for the evening shift. Ummmm.... how stupid can I be? To my defense, I NEVER EVER open the store on a Wednesday. Still, I had my schedule and highlighted the shifts I was working. DUH!

Thank goodness I work for a cool place and nobody cared, in fact we all had a good laugh at me

Don't ya LOVE when that happens!!! I've done that many times. It's called AGE.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh Kim, that sounds like something I would do, lately!! Last week I was scheduled for Physical Therapy and had it in my mind that it was on Thursday. Even had it on my calendar. Guess what? It was Tuesday, so I had missed my appointment! I called, got it rescheduled for Monday of this week, got to my appointment, and scheduled the next two weeks appointments then. Put them in my calendar and dumbell that I am, I went yesterday morning, bright and early for my 7:30 am appt only to find that my appointment was scheduled for today!!! So don't you feel one bit bad! You aren't the only one!!!!

I am starting to become a walking advertisement for stickies! I need a sticky to remind me of everything lately.

I make reminder notes - and then I misplace the reminder note.................
    getting older is just a barrel of monkeys!

Quote Originally Posted by gini

I need a sticky to remind me of everything lately.

I make reminder notes - and then I misplace the reminder note ...
    Or ~~~ You don't READ the note and just tell yourself "I KNOW what it's reminding me of."
    An hour after the *event* has happened - you "check" what that note you carried around
    for two weeks SAYS ... "Oh KRAP! I was supposed to ________."

I've regressed to posting THIRD-Level stickies ...
    * 1st Alert on the puter tower; moves to the monitor at the two-week point.
    * 2nd Level sticky goes up on the puter/den room door frame at 7 days out.
    * 3rd Level Alert goes on the inside of the bathroom door jamb at 2 days out.

I was almost late for yesterday's 1:00 PM Doc appointment ...
    At about 11:30 AM --- after the fourth reading of the WEDNESDAY reminder in the baffroom ...
    "What DAY's today???? Oh KRAP --- that's TODAY!!"

I need a Talking Calendar with hourly updates - that CAN'T be turned off!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Gosh, I can relate! I'm in the habit of making notes in my computer calendar, it'll pop up the day before (you can set it as you please). You can even have it pop up several times, and you can have a sound alert etc.

Then, when the reminder pops up, I go and take my Mayland calendar - where I've written it, open it and put it where I'd put my cereal in the morning!

There are quite a few of these calendars you can download for free. Try one!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Whew!!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!