Thread: Kioko

Kioko

Good Morning sweet Kioko! Today is Sunday and our DOTD this day always has just a little something extra to share with us! Of course that sweet, sweet face and beautiful smile are sights to behold! But your amazing, uplifting, miraculous story of rescue is just what we needed this Sunday I can't tell you how happy I was to read that ALL of your siblings AND your doggie Mommy and Daddy found forever homes! Thanks to your human Mom and Grandma for making all of that possible! You certainly have blossomed into one beautiful pup, Kioko! You wear so proudly that unmistakable look; the look of one very proud, very contented, happy, happy pup!! Congratulaitons to you precious Kioko! Today you have one more reason to strut your stuff!! You're our sweetest, most loving and gentle (rat rides) gorgeous Dog of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kioko you are just a special dog in so many ways! First of all you got to find your forever human at only 4 weeks of age!! Not too many pupsters can say that! Whoever turned in your whole family that day didn't realize what a perfect shelter they had chosen. Now you get to "work" there every day and greet all of the other newcomers! Life is good! Congratulations to Kioko, Sunday's very special Dog of the Day!

Kioko, I think I would call you the Happy Gentle Giant, lol I love that photo of you, what a handsome boy you are. Thank goodness your family took you all in and got you all ready for adoption. It sounds like you have a wonderful life with your new partner. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Kioko Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Kioko, I think that the Disney people should jump on your story and make a movie about it. How wonderful that you were spotted by your loving human. She just knew from the beginning that you were special.

Enjoy your day as our very own, dearly loved Dog of the Day!

Our Pet Talkers have already expressed it so well. It was just a pure joy to read your story Kioko. Whatever mix of breeds you are, it turned out just perfectly because you are one beautifully handsome pupster. I don't know how many people come each day to see our Dog of the Day, but I do know that those who tuned in this morning were in awe of the outstanding Kioko. I hope you enjoy this special honor and that all the days of your life are filled with the love and care and happy times that you have experienced thus far. You keep up the good work of promoting adoption because, as Martha would say, it's a good thing.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Kioka
    What an adorable boy you are! Please have your mum give you a give old squeeze and kiss on your sweet head from me. I'm so glad you and your family all have new forever homes. Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Dog of the Day today.

Kioko, you are a beauty! If I would have seen you, I would have had to adopt you also
    It sounds like both you and your Mommy got lucky to find each other!

Have a great DOTD day Kioko
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Kioko, you are just too cute for words! You're wearing your bandanna like a super hero's cape and I'll bet you are super to your mum. I'm so glad you have such a loving home. I'll bet you're going to grow up to be huge! Congrats on being DOTD :P

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I'm looking forward to seeing 'Kioko...The Movie'. It'll have a wonderful story-line (true, too!) & the most handsome star. And Kioko's human mom & grandmom will be played by 2 of the most beautiful actors to match their beautiful hearts in caring for Kioko's doggie family after they arrived at the shelter.
    It's a fantastic idea to have ex-rescue dogs wearing a bandana that says'Adorable Adoptee'. Dogs like you, Kioko, are the best mobile advertisements for what wonderful pets rescue dogs can be.
    I'm associated with dog rescue groups/shelters & I'm going to pass this idea around. So, Kioko, your fame will be spreading around the world and you will be helping Aussie dogs who are down on their luck. You are the greatest, big fella!
    Marie

"Precious, Happy Child"!!!! How appropriate and beautiful! My heart skipped a beat when I read your story cause I chose my Cody at 4weeks too!! Kioko, you're just a handsome, huge, handsome hunk of fur and I could just hig you to pieces and kiss your gorgeous face all day!! No wonder your family loves you so very much!!!

Kioko

Kioko, I saw that face today and just knew you had some husky in ya. Read your story and sure enough, there it was! I am very happy you found somebody to love you. I wish there were more people like your new owner! Congrats to both of you!