Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Bookends - CUTENESS WARNING!!! UPDATE 12/6/07

Black Bookends - CUTENESS WARNING!!! UPDATE 12/6/07

These two are SOOOOOO ready to go!!! I took more pictures that I think will draw prospective adoptees.

Mama needs a break, and is scheduled to be spayed on the 13th.

Watching those two is remarkable. I just wish I had a videocam.
    Last edited by moosmom; 12-06-2007 at 03:19 PM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Awwwwwwww!!! They're adorable! How some ignorant people can believe black cats are bad luck baffle me....especially when those black cats are two cuties like this! (these kitties are sure to bring nothing but love and happiness wherever they go)

We're going to try and place them together. They are very bonded and I think it would be in their best interest if they stayed together. We'll see.

Mama would make it in a quiet home. Possibly even another cat if they're properly introduced. Mama isn't crazy about being picked up, but I think that'll get better with time.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

OMG!! THis one needed a double cuteness warning. THAT is simply priceless! If those pictures don't steal a heart, nothing will....they sure have stole mine!!! Man! I wish I could have 2 more babies like that, ooooooooo! That would be so much fun and cuteness! LOOK at those BIG eyes!!! They are just to adoreable!!!!!!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Aww, I'm glad we got a cuteness warning, they are ADORABLE!! I do hope they will find a home together.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Too cute for words!!! Black cats are WONDERFUL! I have been lucky enough to have had two black lovebugs. These guys look so adorable that someone will snatch them up in no time!

I am in love!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

TWINS! Well, close. They are TOO CUTE!!! Great photos.

Quote Originally Posted by caffeitina
    How some ignorant people can believe black cats are bad luck baffle me
    It's so odd, s black cats are considered GOOD luck in England!

ITS SO DELIGHTFUL TO SEE THOSE LITTLE BLACK CATS OF THE FUTURE
    AND ITS HARD TO REALIZE THAT MY 20 POUND TUBSTER PANTHER WAS ONCE THAT SMALL.
    WE HOPE THAT SOMEWHERE A CAT LOVER TO BE IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH THOSE ELEGANT EBONIES!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom

It's so odd, s black cats are considered GOOD luck in England!
    Guess it's just an odd supersitsion that's over here in the States. Sounds like the English have a much better outlook on black kitties.

Personally I love black cats. I always wanted to get one and name it Lucky, just for the irony factor...and I almost did too. One of Luna's litter-mates (a little male cat) and her dad were black cats...but then I saw Luna Cat and looked into her big blue eyes and it was love at first sight. I'd have actually liked to have taken both, but it was probably best I didn't. Howard having to share his territory with another male wouldn't have been a good thing. It's bad enough that Luna took the role of Alpha Cat. lol.

Actually, it turned out all right for Luna's little brother. The farm/rescue I adopted her from decided to keep him, and now he's living the good life too.

My Boo bear is a handsome blackie and I love 'em. Your two are real cutie pies!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What cuties! Have I missed photos of these babies before?
    Very best of luck in finding a wonderful home for them.

I have always heard that black cats bring their owners good luck and I have had great luck with all of mine and the love that they give is amazing!!! Velcro babies for sure!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
    Last edited by Laura's Babies; 12-05-2007 at 05:37 AM.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

They're both adorable and I sure hope that they'll find their purrfect home together soon. I sure do miss my black cat Pepper.

We're trying very hard to place them together. Our cut off date of adopting for December 15th and we start adopting again after the 3rd of January.

I have a home for one of the girls. A great home in Newtown. He's going to get Violet if they can't be placed together. I'm still waiting on a phone call.

Oh Donna, that first picture is something you'd see on a calendar! I'd take both of them in a split second if I could!