Thread: Maxie The Marvel

Maxie The Marvel

Maxie,
    You are a marvel sweetheart! What a cute bunny girl you are, and a wonderful companion to your owner! She/He could really ask for no other. We loved reading your bio and seeing your adorable picture today. Have a marvelous day as Pet of the Day, as marevelous as you are, sweet Maxie! No doubt about it, you are VERY deserving of that title! Maybe to celebrate your honor, you could watch some T.V. with your caring owner? Wouldn't that be fun?!
    Pets, Treats, and Fun, Fun, Fun from Catloverforever and All of her Kitties
    P.S. We wish you MANY, MANY, MANY more wonderful, enjoyable, fun-filled years with your owner! A BIG thank you to your owner for adopting you!

Maxie you are adorable!!!

I'd love to have an assistant like you!!! What a treat to see your wonderful pictures and meet you today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!

I hope you and your guardian have a fun day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings and happy Pet of the Day to you, adorable Maxie! Oh, that shot of you "at work" is simply the best What a lucky Mom, having you as her personal assistant...and alarm clock...and kiss dispenser...and social director-hostess with the mostess! You are the creme de la creme of furkids Maxie, and any human would be thrilled to have a best friend and loving companion like you! I hope you're enjoying a super fun day of celebration Maxie, lots of extra cuddles and kisses, pineapple-papaya treats, everything your heart desires! Congratulations, cuddles and kisses to you adorable Maxie, our extra special and most deserving honoree

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Miss Maxie! I would love to have an assistant like you! Helpful, friendly and beautiful. I hope you get some extra hugs and kisses today, and maybe a delicious treat as well. Happy Bunny of the Day!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You are certainly the perfect companion and friend, pretty Maxie! The hostess with the mostess, affectionate and smart . . . who could ask for more??! I hope your day of honour is filled with all of your favorite passions, darling girl . . . wish I could give that glorious coat a pet, and receive a bunny kiss from you. Congratulations, Maxie!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs