Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New pictures of Dance..

New pictures of Dance..

I haven't been around very much lately, but I thought I'd share some newer pictures of Dance. She's 8 months old now.

Dance had her first show this weekend (Saturday and Sunday). We did our best and Dance was wonderful. She did almost everything perfectly. We came is last both yesterday and today though because (I think) her confidence wasn't as high as the other puppies'. She didn't look alert/happy enough and leaned too far into me when the judges went to touch her tail. She wasn't the only one to act a little shy though and she did improve a lot throughout the two days. Yesterday morning when we arrived she was super excited to be there, whereas on Saturday she was timid of everything. Dance's sister won Best Puppy in Breed yesterday. There were 6 entered in our class (Junior Puppy Female) both days. Overall we had a good weekend experience wise and hopefully by February (next show) we'll do a little better and maybe place. Just have to work up her confidence with strangers more!

I knew going there that Dance was probably going to be a little shy and wouldn't give as much expression as the judges like, and I was very proud of her regardless of the outcome. I only entered her and I for the experience, and actually getting a ribbon would have just been an added bonus.

Anyway, onto the pictures! They're pretty random, taken throughout the month.

And here are the most recent, taken yesterday:

That's everything!

Dance has grown into such a beautiful dog! Congratulations to you both for her first shows. I'm sure with time she'll get more confidence, how could she not when she's so gorgeous?

Dance is so pretty! It sounds like you had a good day at the show.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow Dance is a gorgeous puppy.Great job at the show!she is really a pretty girl

She's absolutely beautiful. You know I just love her! Congrats on your first show. I think that is such an awesome thing to do. I know Dance will gain more confidence as she goes along. I will enjoy hearing more stories about it. Give her a huge hug from me

I love you Dance! You gorgeous girl! I'm so proud of you. Practice makes perfect.

I've been Boooo'd!

What a pretty girl! Good luck at your next show.

I always enjoy seeing new pictures of Dance! She is such a pretty little girl! Congrats on your first shows!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Theres that gorgeous girl. Hello Dance *waves*. I love the last picture. She has a place....a place in all our PT hearts. What a lovely young lady she is.
    Last edited by WELOVESPUPPIES; 12-04-2007 at 09:22 AM.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

Congrats to you both on her first show!

She's beautiful!

Congrats to her sister too!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Well, good job at your first show you two! It's nice to see some new pictures of Dance. She's gorgeous, and my favourite pup on PT!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

She sure is a pretty girl, and of course if anyone here were judging we would have given her a ribbon for being such a sweetie. Do you have her enrolled in handling/showing/ringcraft classes?

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    She's absolutely beautiful. You know I just love her! Congrats on your first show. I think that is such an awesome thing to do. I know Dance will gain more confidence as she goes along. I will enjoy hearing more stories about it. Give her a huge hug from me
    Hello there, beautiful Dance! You got through your first show, congratulations! Now you have a few months to get ready for the next one, plus you have the experience of the first one to work with. I love the picture of you by the Christmas tree! After your mom gives you a huge hug from RobiLee, please have her give you another from me.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks everyone!

Joyce, yes, we go to handling classes once a week. She's fine with that and treats it like home as she knows everyone there now. I think I'm going to have to alternate who I go to as all handling classes are just drop-in, so it'll be easy to switch back and forth between two or three different classes. She's also in novice obedience classes at the moment as well, which is good for her confidence too.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

She's so cute! I love the last picture.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..