Thread: Jacob

Jacob

Who could possibly have resisted that face ...... I think the people who attempted to adopt him initially as a stray FAILED.
    They could not see the lovely friend just WAITING to come out and play
    Congrats on being dog of the day, lovely boy!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Jacob, I love that photo of you peeking out from the bushes. I also love the name of your breed Lurcher, a new combination. lol
    What a great companion you are and after being homeless and a failed rescue now you have a forever home of your very own with a family who truly loves you. Congratulations, dear, sweet Jacob Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Jacob, you are a very handsome dog. That picture is so cute!!! I'm so sorry that you were homeless before your family adopted you. I hope that on this day you will recieve lots of special things, after all this is your special day!! Congradulations on Pet of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

WOW Jacob - what a face! Looks like you're up to trouble! You are so cute, sweetheart. Have a great day! Congrats for Being Our Dog of the Day!!

Look at that face!! What a lovable mug you've got there Jacob!! You are just adorable I hear you "failed" at your previous adoption?? NOT! You just knew that wasn't the home and family meant for you! Now, you're right where you belong! I love the way your family describes your gentleness; licking the wheekers and releasing your "catch." What a good boy! You are simply precious Jacob! Congratulations from me and mine for being honored as our most handsome, sweet, lovable and deserving Dog of the Day! Have a terrrrific day of celebration, dear Jacob!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jacob
    I wouldn't be able to pass that face up! I love your picture with you playing in the leaves and grass. I'm so glad you have a wonderful family and forever home. Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today, sweetie.

What a sweet face you have Jacob!!! I cant possibly imagine you failing adoption. You didnt fail, the people did. Now, someone worthy has taken you in. Ill bet you couldnt be happier, and I am happy for all of you!!!!

Hello Jacob! You are about as cute as they come. Someone is an awesme photographer at your home too. Congratulations on your big day!

Oh JACOB! What a perfectly fine looking Lurcher ( )you are!! I'm so glad you found a loving family to spend your life with! You are just a super, loving boy! I hope you had lots of fun chasing critters on your special, well deserved DOTD award!