Thread: Bernard !!!!!

Bernard !!!!!

oh my , I love your name Bernard !!! It is the same name as my husband's ... LOL !!!
    I love the way you entertain your humans !!! Go on with the good work , Bernard !
    and .. be sure you get some extra doggie-treats today !!!

Oh Bernard you made me smile big this morning when your sweet face came up on my screen!! I am a HUGE pug admirer and I must say you are just one of the cutest puggilys I have ever seen. What a devoted boy you are, wanting to have your human by your side every minute of the day, and how very handsome you are there sporting that spiffy red jacket! You are just precious and I can't stop looking at your cute little face. Maybe some day there will be a pug in my future, but for now I just want to extend my heartiest congratulations to you Bernard, the most precious, adorable cutest puggily Dog of the Day!!!!

Pugalious

Having meet a pug earlier this week, I am enthralled with your pugable ways. How appropriate that you are our Saturday Dog of the Day. Your Dad's account of life with Bernard just reduced my stress level 100%. That is Pug Power in action. Thank you, Bernard for taking time out of your busy schedule to hold the honor and responsibilities of Dog of the Day. Hopefully you will enjoy the attention and admiration of people from around the world. You are one fine boy, but just remember. . . don't hog too much of the Big Bed!
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Good Morning Bernard, what a joy to see you as our Dog of the Day. I am captivated by your wonderful personality and love for your family. I think you would get along with Miss Daisy our black Schnauzer who also sleeps under the covers with her head on the pillow enjoying the good life. What a wonderful companion you are and one can see how much your family loves you. I love that photo of you looking so independent and handsome.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, Bernard Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Well, Bernard, you have a really great family that loves you very much. You must be very happy in your home. It must be funny for your owners to watch you run around, and they must be very grateful to you for coming into and improving their lives! Congradulations on Dog of the Day!!!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Bernard
    Who could resist that face? Not me! What a cutie. Your picture gave me such a smile. It's easy to tell your Daddy loves you very much from the sweet story. Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today, sweetie.

[Bso perfectly by my Pug loving pals! You are Pugalicious! I too am a HUGE fan of you Pugster pups. And you, Senor, are Puglet perfection! It's especially nice to hear from one of our Dad's. It's sounds like he, and your entire family, have a found a friend and companion without equal! What a happy, joyful little fury bundle you are Thank you, Dad for sharing your wonderful story of doggie love with us all. And Bernard, I have few doubts that right now, at this very moment, you are doing figure eights, spins and twirls, thoroughly enjoying your day upon the Pug podium!! Congratulations to you dear, sweet, adorable Bernard, Dog of the Day andperhaps the most perfect little Pug package on the planet! Lots of love and kisses and hugs are coming your way![/B]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bernard, you are one Q T!! I love your little sweater, sweetie. Pugs are so cute, aren't they? I hope you have many days of sunshine and belly rubs handsome. Cognrats for being Our Dog of the Day!

I just couldn't pass up the urge (a day late, sorry) to just squeal with delight when I saw your precious puglet face with the silky ears, Senor Bernard!!! I live next to a famous figure 8-er too! I just love the way dad mentioned your 2 energy modes!! What a total puggly-wuggly you are! Oh! The sweet sound of an angelic, pugster, snoring away in dreamland on your pillow!!! All is forgiven and life is beautiful! I hope you had a super-duper awesome day, little one, Bernard!