Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a visit from heaven

a visit from heaven

the other night i was watching tv and i heard sig come trotting down the hall and out the corner of my eye saw him flash between the sofa and the love seat, and then over to his food in the kitchen. crunch! crunch! i heard. oh! he didn't go to bed with my daughter after all, so i went over to see what he's up to, maybe get him to snuggle me on the sofa. only no sig there. no sig anywhere, so i check my daughter's room. he's in bed with her and her door has been closed the whole time. it had to be chuck. i bawled my eyes out.

so i told her about this whole thing the next day and she just kind of looked at me like i am losing my mind. LOL!

5 mins ago she called me, and said, mom! i just saw him! similar deal, she saw something run across the room into my bedroom closet out of the corner of her eye. went to see, and nothing. sig's is in the LR sleeping on the sofa.

we're in the middle of moving, i told her to tell chuckie to be sure to come with us. she's at home packing as i type.

just thought i would share, because i believe it's him with my whole heart. and i knew ya'll would understand.

~aki
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

Don't ignore signs like that!! My beautiful RF Casey "Bubba Dude" pays me a visit every one in a while. Always feels like there's a cat on my bed but when I look, no one is there. I KNOW it's Casey around me.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I think Chuck was saying....don't forget me!! He doesn't want to be left behind when you move.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

i HOPE he comes with us. i am sad to go, since it's the last place he was with me, yanno?
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

I KNOW THAT MY ANGELS AND MY PORCH ANGELS OFTEN DROP BY TO SEE THIER OLD FRIENDS AND TO SIT ON THE ENCLOSED PORCH TO SEE HOW THE NEW GENERATION OF PORCH CATS IS DOING.
    AND I HAVE PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF OF THIS AS HERE MY PRECIOUS ANGEL CURLING AROUND THE NECK OF HER DEAR FRIEND JUKE JOINT JOSEPH.

I LOVE THE FACT THAT OUR ANGELS ARE ALL AROND US, AND THAT THE LOVE THAT WE SHARE WILL NEVER REALLY DIE.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by aki
    just thought i would share, because i believe it's him with my whole heart. and i knew ya'll would understand.

~aki
    Of course we we understand! Many of us have had visits like yours.

You would think with 12 pets in the house, there was always someone in the room with us. But often, it is Amber Cat that I see. None of the others are here, all being busy in other parts of the house.

You've been blessed. Be sure to invite Chuck to go w/you to your new home.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I not only understand, I have my own visitor. Henry died 5 years ago, and visits sporadically. He was just here on Thanksgiving Day.

MAKE SURE you tell him you are moving and DEMAND he come with you!! That is so sweet!! Don't let him stay behind...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I understand completely. My RB Pepper will come and visit me from time to time too and he'll sometimes let me see him.

I find it very comforting to read all this.

I used to know a lady who missed her cat Rose so much, and she said she often saw Rose out of the corner of her eye, scooting across the room, or just sitting slightly out of her line of vision. I thought it might be just that she had been so used to having her around it was like, out of habit "feeling" her presence. Since then I have heard several people say the same thing and now I read it in this thread.

I find it very comforting. With my beloved girl about to turn 19, you will understand why.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Quote Originally Posted by TopCat3
    I find it very comforting. With my beloved girl about to turn 19, you will understand why.
    We'll keep a candle burning that you'll still have many good, loving, quality years w/your beloved senior girl. And when her time does come, I'm sure she'll visit you on occasion due to the bond between you.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I never had a cat 'visit' until Nakita passed away. She came by 3 times in the last year and it really changed my way of thinking of what happens after death.
    These visits were really remarkable and really helped me work through my grief and realize that life does move on and it is ok to move on as well.

There is a time for grief and there is a time to heal and then there is a time to enjoy what else that life was to offer. And there is SO much out there.

I'm glad you also had a visit....you'll always keep it close to the heart.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Of course we understand and believe. Mishi visits a lot - I often feel him walking on my bed and occasionally will hear his meow. My Goldie has visited a few times lately too. Perhaps it's the holidays and they know it's a special time for us humans.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

AND HERES ONE WITH MY LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS AND ANGEL GUESTS ON HALLOWEEN WHEN THE SPIRITS OF OUR PETS AND FRIENDS COME TO VISIT US.
    IT WAS JUST LIKE OLD TIMES WITH ALL MY CAT COMPANIONS SHARING THIER MEALS.

THIS MADE ME FEEL SO GRRREEEAATTT!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS