Thread: female dog bleeding from tit.

Hybrid View

female dog bleeding from tit.

Shadow is a 13 year old female sharpei mix. She has a clear blood fluid (similar to popping a pimple) coming from her top left front tit. She was spayed late. A couple years ago she had a lump removed from another tit. She currently has a lump on her rectum and another on her belly. She has been to the vet about a month ago to have them checked. I was instructed to watch for growth. Is the blood associated with with these lumps or is this a new medical condition? The blood is not coming from the tit near the lump.

Thanks!!

Any blood coming from somewhere that it's not supposed to (dog in heat etc) should be looked at by a vet promptly.

Discharge around a nipple or lumps in reproductive areas can be serious and need to be looked at.

Good luck, let us know what the vet says about it.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

Did the Vet do a needle biopsy on the two other lumps? If not, it needs be done when the discharge is examined.

I suggest at least giving your vet a call as blood should never appear oddly as in humans either. Always contact a vet for pro advise like this, do not let it go long...

thanks for your help. It is a tough month for money, but I will take Shadow to the vet ASAP.
    Thanks again!

Yikes... she still has this going on after a month. Hope you can get her to the vet soon. What is the vet care like over in Taiwan? As good as you had in the states and canada?