Thread: Scooter's reading by Nancy

Scooter's reading by Nancy

I just had the initial reading done from Nancy.

She said that Scooter is a proud kitty. He carries himself proudly and doesn't hang his head. He's very grounded. The moves I've made (from Houston to Phoenix and a couple of places here before buying this house) have not affected him. He feels good and doesn't have any health issues - but does feel like he's aged in the last year, because he feels like he has had to be my caretaker, since I've been so sick. She said she feels like I've turned a corner though, and my energy and health is starting to improve (yay, finally!) and he didn't know that. That he should be able to relax a little more knowing I'm feeling better.

She said she doesn't sense any hatred or really anything towards the other pets from him. The only thing is, he is in competition with them for my attention and doesn't want me to give them any attention. He wants it all. He's very possessive and obsessive with me. Nancy said that if Scooter were human, the relationship would be very unhealthy, because of how possessive he is towards me. The funny thing is, I've told my husband and Katjaye that for years!

She also said that the relationship I have with Scooter is such a deep connection, it's not just the normal "pet/owner" relationship like I have with all the other pets I have. It goes much further than that, which I also knew already... but is nice that she picked up on.

There was a lot more, but that's the basic part of it. All in all, I think it's very accurate. And sort of eerie, too.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

That Certainly Does Put Your Cat In A Different Light, As They Do Have Such Distinct Purrsonalities , And Have Different Feelings Than Your Other Cats. Though If You Have A Group Of Pets, Its Hard Not To Give Them Each Your Love, No Matteer How Scooter Feels. If Only We Could Talk To Our Companions, Guardian To Pet.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

So, Nancy is home and back at the readings! Great, I will emil her now about a reading for Amy.

Isn't she GREAT! I just don't know what I would have done without her to help me with Boo. She is so right about things and can explaine things so wonderfully! It is so nice to have someone get into their heads and tell you what they are thinking/feeling. I wish I could do what she does.....

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'm glad to hear that you had a good reading with Nancy and that your own health is improving. I hope that Scooter will be able to relax a bit more now and hopefully his possessiveness will improve.

I asked her if we could do anything to correct his main issue of peeing on my hubbies clothes... she said he's pretty set in his ways. And, it's his way of marking his territory- which is me. So, don't expect him to change that.

We'll see if any of this helps...

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016

Sorry, that is funny... him peeing on your hubby's clothes to mark HIS territory. Better hope Hubby understands...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Laura, he's done this since I moved here from Houston. At first I put it off as him being in a new place. But it's not... hubby gets so mad, but has never once said that Scooter has to go. He knows he'd lose the battle.