Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Perfume/Cologne do you wear??

None. I have some body sprays I use occasionally...but in general I don't put on any perfume. They all smell pretty much the same to me, and I have other things I'd rather spend my money on.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_Q
    None. . . . I have other things I'd rather spend my money on.
    Me too. Plus the 15 + years I was working professionally, wearing any was frowned on, as too many people are allergic.

There is nothing worse than spending rather big bucks for good seats for a show, only to have someone plonk down in front of me smelling of something. Ugh!

I have mostly body sprays from Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret. I like mostly vanilla scents and some musks this time of year. Design, Dark Vanilla and Moonlight Path are my current favorites. Wind Song is an old favorite of mine that I always love too.

This is a fun thread I had to go and see what it is I am wearing right now and I have Lucky You and Pleasures. I know that I like lavender. I used to have a bottle of Wisteria from the mall Crabtree&Evelyn and I love that! I tend to like scents that remind me of soap and water.

I don't really wear Perfume because it makes me sick,

But I don't mind the smells of the fruit or candy scents.

None at all, as I am allergic to almost all artificial and some natural fragrances. If I felt like I needed a scent, I'd just use a little vanilla extraxt.

I rarely wear perfume but if I do it's Coty Vanilla Musk, Elizabeth Arden Green Tea or Love's Baby Soft.

I used to love Emaraude and Shalimar when my mom wore them when I was a kid, I don't know if you can even buy those perfumes anymore.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Fantasy by Brittany Spears
    Lucky You
    and my most recently discovered favourite is So...?Kiss Me. It comes in a bottle like Love's Baby Soft.

There aren't too many scents that I can wear regularly, but two of my favorites are...
    SUN MOON STARS perfume by Karl Lagerfeld
    and
    HYPNOTIC POISON perfume by Christian Dior

I tend to like more of a warm, sweet or spicy smell.

I see some of you like to wear men' scents. One of my favorites is JOOP!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I wear Shalimar in winter and Calla in summer. I also like Chanel 5 & 21. I wouldn't give a penny to Britney, Paris or most "stars" that don't have any business making perfume but I have to admit that I like Gwen's new L.A.M.B. perfume. I tend to like floral scents. Calla has been discontinued so that may be my next scent.

none lol, I grew up not being allowed near perfumes or body sprays because my dad is allergic. while he hasnet lived her in several years, its not something I ever really got into bothering with. coarse I dont wear makeup either aside from tinted moisturizer to help hide my Rosacea
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Quote Originally Posted by sammy101
    Lucky You
    I have Lucky You also. Someone asked me once what I was wearing and I said "Lucky You" and they said "Lucky YOU?" I said "Yea Lucky YOU got to smell me!!! "

I love Philosophy's Baby Grace, Amazing Grace and Falling in Love. I wear the Happy's a lot also. I get more compliments on Happy, Happy to be, and Happy Heart that I do on almost any other fragrances. My boss (who is really sensitive to perfumes) and another co-worker have actually walked around with their nose in my neck Smelling me when I was wearing Happy and Happy Heart.
    I also got Gucci Envy Me recently and get a lot of compliments on that.
    I'm a perfume - aholic so for me to pick 'just one' is realllly hard!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    None at all, as I am allergic to almost all artificial and some natural fragrances. If I felt like I needed a scent, I'd just use a little vanilla extraxt.
    when Karen comes to the dog park I try reallllly hard to remember to NOT wear much if any perfume, as I don't want a "hug" to send her into an allergic reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    Me too. Plus the 15 + years I was working professionally, wearing any was frowned on, as too many people are allergic.
    I've worked in the hospital setting for almost 9 years and only once have I had a patient say anything and she was having a seizure coming in and I wasn't the only one that was by her that had perfume on so she didn't actually look at me and say "get away from me". She just said someone has perfume on and I'm highly allergic. Since there were a few of us I stepped away from her and I asked her if she wanted me to go wash off before taking her xray and she said "no just do your job I'll be fine". We did it as quickly as we could and left her alone.
    I learned my lesson when I was a student and had a small container of Plumeria body cream (bath and body works) in it to put on my hands b/c of my dry hands after washing and one of the techs (who happened to be a &itch on wheels anyway) complained about it. But she'd have complained if she was hung with a brand new rope and a brand new tree. (and put in brand new coffin and a brand new grave - with a brand new headstone - you get the drift!)
    But then something happened that I couldn't even smell that smell without getting nauseated....
    There was once when I 'bothered' myself and washed myself off with a soapy washcloth!
    I keep vicks in my workbag for those that don't know what perfume or bathing is!

or just regular body function smells that happen in a hospital...
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Me and hubby both wear CK1.

• AMADEUS • AUGUSTUS • SEBASTIAN • THEODORE •

I am currently wearing Deep Red by Hugo Boss daily. I have a huge bottle of CK1 that I might wear occasionally. I also like Tommy Girl and a new one by Tommy Bahama, but I can't remember the name of it.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)