Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Perfume/Cologne do you wear??

Happy by Clinique!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    Right now I'm wearing twisted peppermint body spray, and occasionally Vanilla Bean Noel. Both are from Bath and Body Works.
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

I usually don't wear any fragrance, but I do enjoy scented lotions when my hands are dry as long as the smell isn't overpowering.

Doggue ....... by.....Husky.........

and

Just me..... by me......LOL

no really, I usually donīt wear anything but lately Iīve been liking a few, I mean I have one and it can last for years until empty.... hahaha

right now I have and love... women story(although lately hasnīt been keeping the smell even itīs eau parfum ) annayake (soooooo lovley and lasting smell) this two are french, my bro bought them for me when he went overseas.....I also have a GAP fragance called dreams or something...

I also love miracle by I think lancome and another called cinema by who know who...

Chanelīs Chance.....Aqua di Gio......Ralph Lauren (the blue one).....and this new Hugo Boss XX which I need to get....

I love men fragances too..... one time while checking them out I was soooo "hypnotized" by one I sprayed myself with it..... only realizing later that I went alone and that I was meeting my hubby then boyfriend smelling like a guy....LOL....

I love Armani Code, Santos from Cartier, Zegna Intense, Fuel by Diesel, and the classic Armani, Eternity, most CKīs,
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

i love alien by thierry mugler. it's got amber, vanilla and orange blossoms in it. no wonder i love it with all that in it
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Chloe by Karl Lagerfeld. Been wearing it for about 30 years.

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    Quote Originally Posted by Danegirl2208
    Princess by Vera Wang

This is my absolute favorite perfume ever! I'm just too cheap to buy it For those who haven't smelled it, it's a lovely combination of light flowers and birthday cake! It does smell like you would imagine a fairy tale princess would smell.
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

Mitsouko by Guerlain, trouble is it is extremely expensive so I wear it very rarely for special occasions. Most of the time I wear lavender scents from soap and talc etc
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

I'm allergic to fragrances (artificial scents,) but on occasion i do wear natural oils. I prefer the musky type scents. Wood stuff gives me headaches too (as well as wood pencils) and so do most flowers (which is Ok because i find most flower smells nauseating anyhow.)

P.s. I really wish i wasn't allergic. I'm an Old Spice fanatic otherwise.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

I Wear White Musk (Oil) From "The Body Shop".I Luv It!!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Most days - Elizabeth Arden, True Love. It's not sold in department stores anymore - I found it at T.J. Maxx. My sister gave me Sunflowers (also Elizabeth Arden) for my birthday, and some days I use that instead. My mom's perfume is called Only by Givenchy - I like it because it's very floral.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My mom and I both wear Chanel's "Mademoiselles" or Chanel Number Five. It's one of the few perfumes that I don't mind. Most smell bad to me, and I get loads of compliments because I smell good.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.