Thread: Nikita

Nikita

Beautiful Nikita......It made me cry this morning to read your story. It is so hard to believe that people could treat an animal like you were treated. I
    am so very happy that you now have a family that loves you very much and will take good care of you. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Nikita,
    You are so pretty. I am so glad there is a happy ending to your story.
    Have a good life Nikita.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

How wonderful that you and Nikita have found each other and love at last! Congrats on your special day!

Precious Nikita, I'm so glad that you finally have a forever home. I hope you spend many more years with your new and final family and that every day is filled with love. You sound like such a sweetheart, the way you let the kitten sleep on your bed. Wish I could give you a big kiss pretty girl. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi, Nikita! You certainly look happy in this picture. It's a far cry from the origins of your past. At last you have your forever home with people who love you and care for you and make you feel safe so you can trust them. I'm so happy for you. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Nikita

Nikita looks so happy in the picture and you also should get "Owner of the DOTD" award!! What an uplifting story, especially about the part of him laying on the corner of the bed so the cat can lay down
    Thank you for being one of the angels sent to save another abused dog!!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Nikita! I think we all got a bit teary reading your story, sweetheart. It's incomprehensible, to think that a human being could ever hurt, neglect and abuse, a defenseless animal, especially one as sweet and gentle as you! Thank goodness there are people in this world, families such as yours, who are happy, eager to open up their homes and hearts to deserving doggies like you, Nikita. It's says something about your incredible spirit, your determination, your big, big heart, that you were able to forgive, to learn to trust and love once more; and a testament to the healing powers of patience, understanding and unconditional love...for that we can thank your devoted guardian! You have finally, finally, found your true forever home and family!

I agree, Dog of the Day, Family of the Day honors are most fitting and much deserved, for you and your wonderful people! Much love, hugs and kisses to you brave, beautiful Nikita, our extra special and most deserving Sunday honoree! I hope you and your wonderful, amazing guardian/soul mate, Miata and the rest of your humans, are all enjoying a very happy day of celebration! Life and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Nikita,

What a life you have had. I am so happy to know you have found
    a forever home where you hear only soft words & feel loving hands for
    the rest of your life. You deserve it sweetheart. Congratulations on being
    our honored Sunday DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you gentle hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Nikita, your story brought tears to my eyes. Thank goodness you're in a wonderful home now. You're such a beautiful girl. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day has been special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Nikita

I haven't been very good at looking at the dotd's lately, but something told me I should check it out tonight...and I'm glad I did.
    I wouldn't have wanted to miss your story and happy ending

I'm delighted to hear you have a loving forever home and never have to worry about being moved from home to home and NEVER have to worry about being abused.
    Your story touched me and I'm tickled to hear it's ended so good.

I hope you enjoyed being our special DOTD, you surely deserve it!
    Congratulations Nikita!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets