Thread: Colby!

Colby!

Good morning and happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Colby! Me and my Labbie girl Star are honored to kick off your celebratory thread, sweetheart! Oh, what a handsome Labbie boy you are! My Star went into a full out swoon at the very sight of your hunky self! Oh, where to begin, Colby! There are so many reasons why Labs are consistently considered one of the most beloved of breeds, not the least of which is your unbridled love for life and people, your sense of humor; clowns in fur coats! Your repertoire of "nawtee dog" antics, especially the great lasagne caper, are unmistakably Labbie and had me laughing out loud! Not too long ago, my girl managed to consume and entire 2+ lb. meatloaf, before it hit the oven You are all that is coveted in your beloved breed Colby and so much more! I hope you and your proud people enjoy a wonderfully Labalicious day, celebrating your well earned induction into the Pet Talk Hall of Fame Hugs and kisses, woofs and Labbie butt wiggles to you precious Colby from me and my girl Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Colby....What a pretty boy you are. It sounds like you are a lot of fun to have around. I would love to have you so you could keep me company.
    My two little girls(yorkies) wants to sleep all the time. I bet you are a joy to your family. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a great life Colby.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Congratulations Colby! You are a very beautiful dog and I am so happy you got to be honored as the Dog of the Day! What an honour. Enjoy your newly found fame (but don't let it get to you beautiful head)....I'm sure you'll remind your family from time to time that they should be honored to have such a celebrity in the family...(especially when you do something a little naughty like chewing a Christmas Tree!)....Best wishes to you and your family during this Holiday Season.... Congrats again from your Canadian friends!

Colby!!!

I so enjoyed reading about you !!! What a warm, sweet, and happy face you have !!! Say ... you can park your 90 lbs on my lap and share lasagna with me any day of the week !!! Happy, happy DOTD !!!

P.S. It's sooooo endearing to know that you've been with your humans through both their courtship and marriage. Awwww ... !!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi Colby,

What a handsome boy you are sweetheart. I think it's great that you seem
    to get the best out of life & work to entertain your family. I'm sure they would
    be so bored without you around to make them smile.Congratulations on being
    chosen for honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Wish I could be there in
    person to hand out hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Colby! You look so sweet in these pictures. You don't look like you would cause any mischief around the house whatsoever. Hmmm. Is that your secret? You are so adorable with that cute smile on your face. Enjoy your special day today celebrating DOTD with your family. Congrats to you!

*Sings* AIN'T NUTHIN' LIKE A LAB!!!

Thanks, Colby, for my HUGE smile! What a sweet, happy, comical, clever, handsome, and last, but far from least..HUNK you are!

No doubt about it, you own proud parents who love you with all their hearts!

Happy DOTD Colby! May all of life's blessings be yours!

I've been Boooo'd!

Colby, you are just the most handsome boy!What a happy face. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope it's been a special day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla