View Poll Results: Do your dog(s) like snow?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 66.67%
  • No

2 6.06%
  • Some of my dogs (if you have more than 1)

9 27.27%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do your dog(s) like snow?

Do your dog(s) like snow?

Do your dog(s) like snow?
    All of the dogs LOVE snow (esspecially Tege) except Cracker...he's such a picky boy. He hates water, and refuses to TOUCH snow. I basically have to shovel an area free of snow so he will pee and poo
    I don't know if Lily, DiMaggio or Eely like snow yet because I just adopted them yesterday And it was frost and snow free today (yay!) and yesterday. Tommorow there might be a light coat of snow on the ground and frosty grass so I guess we'll see then, eh? I think Eely and Lily will like it, but I'm not sure about DiMaggio, he's shy and I have a feeling he'll be picky about snow, but I'm not 100% sure

My dogs Love snow!! They turn into puppies once there is snow on the ground!! (well bigger puppies than they already are!) They just enjoy snow, and bunny hop hrough it all day long!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

T.j and Zoey love snow. I havn't had Sage long enough to know if he likes snow. :P
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

we have snow about 6 months of the year, a dog that doesnt like snow would have an awfully hard time here lol. that said, Perky wears a coat and boots in the snow or she refuses to go out, but it has less to do with the fact of snow and more to do with her being low to the ground with a smooth single coat so her going out in the snow without them is like me walking into the snow with only my socks on lol. the rest of my dogs are as fine with snow as they are with any other weather lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

My Layla loves snow and RB Mandy loved it too! Lacey isn't as crazy about it, she gets too cold.
    Layla

RB Mandy
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

all of my dogs love the snow.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I couldn't vote. None of my dogs have ever seen snow. I have a feeling the Labs would love it, not sure what Mandy would do.

Are there huskies who don't like snow? Yes of course they love it! Sydney, however, would prefer it didn't exist...

I can't answer because my dogs have never seen snow. I'm planning on taking them up to a friends ranch mid December, and hopefully it will be snowing, i'd love to see how they like it.

It takes a little while for my dogs to get used to it... once they do they love it!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Dance loves the snow, Morgan is afraid of it as she is everything else, and Winston doesn't believe snow should exist. He hates it.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

None of my dogs particularly like it. They will play in the first couple of snows of the year, then they are pretty much over it. Not sure what the puppies will do, this is their first winter. And Pepper HATES it. If there is more than a dusting of snow, she will pee in the middle of the kitchen floor, a few feet from the dog door, preferably with me watching so she can GLARE at me while doing it. She is SURE I put that cold wet stuff out there, and she wants me to get it OUT of her yard.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

This will be Artica's second winter and last year we didn't have a single flake so I can't say if she likes it or not. She has never had the chance to see it or experience it firsthand.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Zoee has only seen snow once, but she LOVED it! We'll have to take her again this year, and introduce her cousin Lucy to snow.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Skylar loooooooves snow. Maybe its the husky in him? =D
    Ethan doesn't like it. He hates cold weather.
    Frisk doesn't really care. Thats basically his attitude about everything, though.