Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iris is crossing the rainbow bridge tomorrow.

It's a stuff decision to make (we had to make that with RB Thumper) but may it be a comfort that she wont be in anymore pain & playing like a new kitten at the bridge. You made the right decision.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

I'm very very sorry! It is such a hard decision to make. But the cat tells you when the time had come, and in your heart, you will know it.

I'm with you and Iris in my thoughts...

Kirsten

I am so sorry for you . Please don't feel bad, you are only doing this to help Iris. You have made a very tough decision and I admire you for that!!

RIP IRIS
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Sadly This Year I Had To Make That Decision With My Sweetest Little Ones Almond Rocca Baton And Precious So I Know How Gut Wrenching That Decision Is.
    We Are Saying Our Pryaers For Iris And The Pet Angels Have A Delegation For Iris When She Crosses Over And Acepts Her Wings Of Silver And Gold.
    She Knows That This Is A Tough Decision For You , But She Will Soon Be Out Of Pain. Sometimes Theres Just Nothing Else As Guardians That We Can Do.
    We Are Sending Prayers For Iris And Your Family.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My very deepest sympathy to you and your family. If she's not eating or getting her meds in and she's having accidents, I think she's saying the time has come and she's ready. You've made the right decision, though we all know how hard it is to do.

Safe home to Iris on her journey to the Bridge, the one we will all make sooner or later. The love you and she share lives on, and One Fine Day you and she will be together again for always.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you and soft caresses to your beloved Iris.

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Toughest decision ever. Been there too many times with my dear sweet ferrets that had cancer. Please give Iris a kiss from me and wish her a safe journey to the bridge. Hugs for you, I know how hard this is.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Iris is crossing the Rainbow Bridge

LES. Often the right decisions are the hardest to make. Because of you, Iris knew what it means to be loved and cared for and there's no question that she loved you very much in return. Iris will always live in your heart!

[[[[[HUGS]]]]]
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

My prays are with you, Iris and your family. It's a hard decision we all may have to face with having our animals but as much as we love them and care for them sometimes it's best for them. It's never easy. My prays that everything went smooth. May God watch over Iris.

Hugs,
    Melissa

I'm very sorry! RIP, dear Iris.
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

So sorry to hear about your sweet Iris.My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. [[[[HUGS]]]

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

I am so sorry to just now be seeing this. Please know that my thoughts are with you.
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie